Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 48956 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5700 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 85: Esteemed
  • 6876 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 558 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11793 replies
  • 0 kudos

What did you eat last?

So... lets make me hungry What did you eat last? As for me, I had this wonderful salmon sandwich! PS I'm keeping track of all your activity .

2d42fc1c-8489-417a-a8e1-75dafa5bca9c.jpg images.jpeg
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Uplifting

If this doesn't perk you up on a down day, nothing will.  

Bambino by Level 85: Esteemed
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Becoming a customer

Is it possible to become a new O2 customer via the internet?My husband wishes to join the network, but visiting an O2 shop is not convenient.There doesn't seem to be the facility on the website for new customers to sign up.Can joining only be achieve...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Review: Samsung SmartThings

Back in October I was fortunate enough to be considered for a trial with Samsung SmartThings, however due to come logistical issues with the delivery it only arrived last week! (don’t ask), however thought it would be good, considering it is still a ...

Offended? Yes I for one am!

So the Lord's Prayer advert has been banned from being shown in UK cinemas. We are a multicultural society but God forbid we offend anyone not of our faith.What does this say about the country we find ourselves now living in?If anyone should be offen...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 35 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fibre Broadband

My broadband contract has expired so now shopping around to get the best Fibre Broadband package. Does anyone have any recommendations? I have Sky broadband at the moment but heard their routers are not too good at Fibre speeds?

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

downloading bill

Has anyone else had difficulty in downloading pdf of thier mobile bill?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paris Terror Attacks

No words necessary...saw this somewhere else and thought it was relevant today.

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 76 replies
  • 0 kudos

Golden Eye...again

Not O2 customers this time but Sky customers. Letters will be sent to thousands of customers by Golden Eye aka Ben Dover after a court ruling forcing Sky to hand details of customer names and addresses of those suspected of breaching copyright. http:...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spotlight - question time

Hi guys, For the next Spotlight I'd like you to participate actively in the interview process and ask as many questions as you want to. This is an opportunity to know all you have ever wondered about other users... I'd prefer not to reveal the name o...

guess-what-its-question-time-2.png
  • 68 replies
  • 0 kudos