Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 85: Esteemed
  • 7351 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 740 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 35: Originator
  • 12016 replies
  • 0 kudos

Happy Tartan Day!

These days there's a day for everything, and today it's Tartan Day.Did you know that O2 has its very own official registered tartan? It was designed by Brian Wilton in 2007 and was registered on the Scottish Register of Tartans. And perhaps coinciden...

Tartan_Final.png
Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

The start of Vodafone Smart Home??

Just as O2 are winding theirs down it looks like Vodafone may be getting ready to start one https://shop.v.vodafone.com/UK/V-Camera I thought this was quite interesting to see, and quite useful being wireless...

RIP Ray Wilkins

Sad newshttps://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/apr/04/ray-wilkins-former-england-midfielder-dies-aged-61

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Liverpool & Manchester

Hi guys, Anyone from Liverpool or Manchester? Or have spent some time in these cities and know some places to visit? Thought I'd ask for some tips on what to do and where to go, as I have just booked a couple of days in each for an upcoming holiday w...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Idioms thread!

Hi everyone, Idioms! We use them every day without giving them a second thought but there are some really interesting origins behind these commonly used phrases. This article lists some of the regularly used idioms in the English language a long with...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

R.I.P Winnie Mandela

South African anti-apartheid campaigner and former first lady Winnie Madikizela-Mandela has died aged 81.She and her former husband Nelson Mandela, who were both jailed, were a symbol of the country's anti-apartheid struggle for three decades.R.I.P W...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Happy Easter

Wishing a Happy Easter to all in the community who celebrate.

bunny_butt_hurts.jpg
Bambino by Level 85: Esteemed
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

R.I.P Bill Maynard

Heartbeat actor Bill Maynard has died at the age of 89 after a career spanning eight decades.Maynard starred as the scruffy, eccentric poacher Claude Greengrass, in the police drama for eight years, from 1992 to 2000, and was in its spin-off The Roya...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Easter weekend plans?

Hey everyone, Whilst the weather is a bit rubbish we still have a nice long, 4 day weekend coming up and I thought I see what everyone's plans are! Personally I will be relaxing tonight and tomorrow then I have the fun job of cleaning the kitchen cei...

Screen Shot 2018-03-29 at 16.45.03.png
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

British Summer Time

Clocks go forward 1 hour at 2am on Sunday morning which is the beginning of British Summer Time If only we could get some warm 'Summer' weather

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 29 replies
  • 0 kudos