Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46614 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4937 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6553 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11700 replies
  • 0 kudos

Working from home - talking tech (problems and solutions)

As it looks like a lot of us are going to be working from home for the forseeable future I thought it might be an idea to setup a Technical Support thread. I'll pop in as much as I can but please help if you can but first a plea. If the IT department...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Movies in March 2020

Hey everyone, Before we get started with this months movie discussion did anyone catch one of the films we talked about in last months thread? Due to the current advice to avoid large crowds I'm sure most of you will be staying away from the cinema t...

Screen Shot 2020-03-17 at 11.52.34.png
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

The White Room Thursday Quiz - 12 Mar 2020

WELCOME to Each week, there are EIGHT questions, from a range of categories. As promised, one question is in the Space category, which missed out by one vote from being in the People`s Choice Quiz last week THIS WEEK`S EIGHT QUESTIONS Q1 [Space]: Whe...

question-room-thurs-quiz2.png
Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 69 replies
  • 0 kudos

R.I.P Roy Hudd

Roy Hudd, the wonderful character actor, died on Sunday, aged 83.In a statement, his agent said: "We are sad to announce the passing of the much-loved and amazingly talented Roy Hudd OBE.Thoughts are with his family and many friends https://www.bbc.c...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rat jump bin

Sadly siamesee not with us no more this was in 10 th march 2018 and old flat

liggerz87 by Level 20: Radiant
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos