Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46838 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5011 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6583 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11705 replies
  • 0 kudos

🌳🌳 World Environment Day 2020 🌳🌳

Hey guys,it is World Environment Day - I thought this is a topic to bring up. Each year, marine plants produce more than a half of our atmosphere's oxygen, and a mature tree cleans our air, absorbing 22 kilos of carbon dioxide, releasing oxygen in ex...

bright-countryside-dawn-daylight-302804.jpg
LukasB by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney+ - Marvel movies

Hey everyone, With such a great selection of Marvel movies on Disney+ I've started rewatching some of the earlier movies, starting with the film that kicked the whole cinematic universe off, Iron Man. I've decided to rewatch all of the Marvel movies ...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 11

Looking to upgrade to the iPhone 11 but do you get airpods with the phone on contract or do they need to be bought separately

Markr by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz - Mon 1 Jun 2020

Welcome to There are two White Room Quizzes each week - one on Monday and one on Wednesday.Each White Room Quiz will have eight questions - with two questions from four categories. The White Room Quiz is open to all members.Those wishing to take part...

• 43 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone simulation software that runs on Windows?

Random question but thought I'd ask here as I know there's a few helpful souls in these parts. I'm trying to look into a problem for someone on one of our internal testing servers, they are testing contents for a public site on mobile devices but the...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards 2020 🙈

Hey guys, I have something lighthearted for you today. As David Attenborough said: "An understanding of the natural world and what’s in it is a source of not only a great curiosity but great fulfilment." But it is also GREAT FUN! Entries are still po...

YARON-SCHMID_Wowza_00000750-5ec4f938acd00__880.jpg Tommy-Mees_Walk-on-water_00000872-5ec4f93464ee2__880.jpg Anthony-Bucci_Rough-night_00001212-5ec4f912efbce__880.jpg Alvin-Tarkmees_Its-too-late-roebuck-too-late_00000554-5ec4f90e7157e__880.jpg
LukasB by Former Staff
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

complement

Good day to you all.I have had the most wonderfull experience in an 02 shop in Aylesbury.Due to kEIR.HE was and is an extremely helpfull and kind young man. He has been there a year and has had no regonition for anything that he does.He should be Man...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Watch the NASA SpaceX Launch live

15 minutes ^^^>>>https://www.space.com/17933-nasa-television-webcasts-live-space-tv.html

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz - Wed 27 May 2020

Welcome to There are two White Room Quizzes each week - one on Monday and one on Wednesday.Each White Room Quiz will have eight questions - with two questions from four categories. The White Room Quiz is open to all members.Those wishing to take part...

• 48 replies
  • 0 kudos