Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 34137 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2689 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 78: King of Kings
  • 4789 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 74 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 59: Quartermaster
  • 268 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 28: Ingenious
  • 11009 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data

I paid 13.50 for 2gb of extra data and it ran out within a day practically? Does anyone else have this issue, I want a refund

Darcy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

RIP Brian Dennehy

Sadly passed away today of natural causesI've seen him in dozens of films and seriesAlways liked him as an actorhttps://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52314289

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Wednesday Laugh

This one's priceless. Quick before it disappears because someone asks the same question that's been asked 500 times but they haven't looked to see if it has!

Winner glove.jpg
Bambino by Level 78: King of Kings
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

99 year old war veteran smashes NHS fundraising target

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-52269398 Probably seen this on TV but he wanted to raise £1000 but as of time of writing he's raised nearly 3.6 million. The man is an absolute legend in more ways than one!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

payment

How can I connect with O2 when my service are stopped

KK90 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Government App For CO-VID19 Warning

We have Apple and Google teaming up with a proposed new app and now the government has given the go ahead for their own tracking app.I'm not sure this will be a good thing with all the hoaxers and scammers out there not to mention our right to privac...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz - Easier Quiz - Advanced Notice

Advanced Notice of this week`s Over the past few weeks, some of the questions in the White Room Quiz have been "tricky" and a couple have been really hard.So, to give everyone a chance of getting a Thinker, this week`s White Room Quiz should be easie...

question-room-thurs-quiz2.png silver-thinker.jpg bronze-thinker-crop.jpg red-thinker.jpg
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

R.I.P. NHS workers who have died from Covid-19

NHS workers have died from Covid-19Let us remember them and their families and friends they leave behind Some of the stories of those who have lost their lives: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-52242856 R.I.P. Stay At Home, Save Lives, Protect the N...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

R. I. P. Tim Brooke-Taylor

Just heard that this ex-Goodie has passed, another funny-man down. Tim on the right here, in orange:R. I. P. Tim.

pgn by Level 63: Greatness Assured
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

R.I.P Sir Stirling Moss

British motor racing legend Sir Stirling Moss has died at the age of 90 following a long illness.He is widely regarded as one of the greatest Formula 1 drivers of all time, even though he did not win the World Championship.Moss retired from public li...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos