cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

animals: pets/wild/real/imagined/past present or future

Anonymous
Not applicable

I really should open up this thread with a pic of my big ginger/white rescue cat Marvellous Marty the Magnificent Cat Very Happy

however atm I'm not quite capable of doing that, but I will in time wink

so, I'll tell you about, how I came to have the pleasure of being Marty's human mommy :womanvery-happy:

he lived in Barnoldswick ..... his human mommy then took herself off for the Winter to the Mediterranean, & built a sort of hut/shack for him whilst she was away ..... how about food & water ..... = ..... we don't know

his previous mom came back off her jollies & moved in with her mum, took Marty with her, to find the older woman was allergic to cat fur

so Marty went into Craven Cat Rescue Centre ..... atop Connley Moor for 9 months ..... he was well looked after there & enjoyed the food & wasn't phased about it at all

along come a couple & chose him ..... only to find because he liked to jump up top a wardrobe (he still does) the couple brought him back to the cattery

this couple then choose 2 cats who the leader of CCRC tells them that the 2 cats don't get on ..... however the 2 cats go home with this couple

& yes you guessed it the couple brought back the 2 cats & to boot wanted to have Marty back again

by now the leader of CCRC had had enough ..... these people were obviously not serious pet owning human beings imho ..... or they needed a 'lap cat' 

my previous cat Wispa (black, long, svelte, shiny coat, gentle,comforting) had just been put to sleep at the vets ..... & ..... I couldn't settle without a comforting cat in the house

so contacted CCRC ..... went for a look around asap ..... = ..... and chose Marty (his name was Marbelz att) ..... or did he choose me :womanvery-happy: Cat Very Happy..... I offered £20 which was gratefully accepted 

he didn't make a muff in the leader's car on the way home with me proudly sitting in the front of her car with Marty (Marbelz) in a cat carry basket on my knee

that was one great Sunday

tbc

WispaRed7 Cat ferociously feline furever

PS: it was suggested to me by a 'higher up' at O2community, that I start a thread about cats, I did a bit of this Thoughful & a bit of this Thinking & ended up with the subject as above = all animals Bouncy

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122365 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

So...here in Spain I have no pics of my cats....but for a bit of fun I could show these....

When I was little I was a real smasher...

Cougar baby.jpg

Then when I grew up a bit I got this label... (I wish)

cougar 2.jpg

Now as I am older...I often get labelled as this....

Cougar wild.jpg

So...that old saying you improve with age...don't you believe it...LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is Víctor 

True love heart

Screenshot_1.png

Message 12 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi Toby

lovely dogs

are they related

& what are there names

WispaRed 7 :womanvery-happy:

Message 13 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Here is my cat Taylor who did decided to go on a journey for a month. We thought we had lost her.   😢

image.jpg

she looks very settled in the pic BoB

I'd bee devastated if my cat decided to leave me for a month

he's napping atm after being out rather early for an Autumn morning for him Cat Very Happy

Message 14 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

This is Víctor 

True love heart

Screenshot_1.png

hi Marini

he looks a character who could get up to loadsa mischief heart

Message 15 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

I absolutely agree that one gets better as one gets older slight_smile

& the lovely cutsie cub with the bright blue eyes .......... gorgeous or what Cat Very Happy

WispaRed7 Cat fecociously feline furever

Message 16 of 16