Did you mean: 

Your perfect donut!

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

I hope you had a good week smiley It's almost time to put your feet up, relax, and enjoy the weekend ...

But first, let's join all Americans in celebrating a delicious treat: yes, you guessed it, it's National Donut Day across the Atlantic!

So what does your perfect donut look like? 

Shape, flavour, colour, icing, filling, sprinkles or sparkles ...

the only limit is your imagination!

Screen Shot 2018-06-01 at 10.28.20.png

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Mine is definitely a jam doghnut with loads of jam inside and coated in sugar; yummy.

Love my fish and chips with a good helping of mushy peas. This and the jam doughnut (or 2) for afters. Fantastic 👍

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 11 of 20

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Cleoriff It's getting a little late for us to celebrate Leave the office early day ... but I love the idea of Say something nice Day sunflower

I'm very happy with any Jam donuts as most you you described, they're always delicious and as classic as it gets (@Anonymous I love shopping at Morissons but never tried their Donuts, maybe today is the day). 

However I think right now if I had to choose I'd love to try a banoffee donut ... Chocolate icing, banana and caramel filling, maybe some banana chips on top for decoration smile 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 12 of 20

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Everything you post is a winner @viridis *sniggers*

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 20

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@EmilieT wrote:

However I think right now if I had to choose I'd love to try a banoffee donut ... Chocolate icing, banana and caramel filling, maybe some banana chips on top for decoration smile 

'A minute on the lips @EmilieT a year on the hips' joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 20

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Cleoriff

LOL

I know you're right but ... worth it for me! I love my bakes and treats ... I've never made donuts though, maybe soon it'd be time to give it a go slight_smile

signature

Message 15 of 20

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions
I would like to try a banana infused dough With a hint of toffee and fruit like Apple or pear. Might be a bit adventurous.
Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 16 of 20

Poppysmum
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

No go for me donuts are very synful on slimming world 😞 

But i used to like the ones you bought just cooked covered in sugar and ate warm nom nom smiling

My hoodie came today and i heart it DS not having it its all mine @Cleoriff wink 

Message 17 of 20

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35208 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

"Ich bin ein Berliner" (mit Himbeer Konfitüre, natürlich!) Bouncy

(a raspberry jam filled donut with a little dusting of icing sugar on top) 250px-Berliner-Pfannkuchen.jpg

Message 18 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm a man of simple tastes, just plain sugar ring donuts.

Anyone remember when you could get hot ring donuts in the restaurant at John Lewis?

Used to love going there when I was a kid, alas they don't do them now, they do a superb Carrot cake though (have the urge to spell it Carrott as in the comedian Jasper Carrott)

Message 19 of 20

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Poppysmum wrote:

No go for me donuts are very synful on slimming world 😞 

But i used to like the ones you bought just cooked covered in sugar and ate warm nom nom smiling

My hoodie came today and i heart it DS not having it its all mine @Cleoriff wink 

I already have one @Poppysmum so I don't need another.Bouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 20 of 20