Did you mean: 

🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻Your Favourite Christmas TV Adverts🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey guys,

hope you are well today. ’Tis the season and nothing says it’s Christmas for me than when the Christmas ads come on. While I have so many ones i like I picked a few favourites of mine to share with you. Some of them you might know but there also might be a wonderful surprise in here.

O2

You may have seen the O2 Bubl Christmas ad by now. We talked about it here but in case you live under a rock, you can see it below.

Coca Cola

This is an absolute classic - nothing gets me in the mood like this. As an absolute Coca Cola enthusiast this is my ad since I was 5. My dad even took me to see the trucks once. Always Coca Cola.

John Lewis

I know most of you will know the John Lewis ads and are waiting for the new one to come out every year. Though I love them all this one from 2014 has to be my favourite. And no I am not crying you are….

Edeka

This one most of you may not know. It is by a German Supermarket and for me still one of the best ads ever. It does come with subtitles for the two lines spoken but I think the message is pretty clear without it. And I know they are trying to sell me stuff but I still think it shows the meaning of Christmas.

What is your favourite Christmas ad? Which one says tis the season like no other or makes your eyes water? Post them below I cannot wait to watch them.

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122821 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Mi-Amigo 

I loved all the music centres and instruments. Just shows how far we have come since then...joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 21 of 29

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25136 Posts
  • 809 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Mi-Amigo 

I loved all the music centres and instruments. Just shows how far we have come since then...joy

I`ve still got an old stack music system with turntable, AM/FM radio, cassette player, and CD player - and it still works. With resurge of vinyl, it`s a wonder they don`t bring more music centres back. 

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 22 of 29

Cleoriff
  • 122821 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

This is true. We have so many vinyl records here....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 23 of 29

welshsteve76
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 1554 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

My wife bought me a record player for my birthday last year. I now buy vinyl quite often to add to all the old vinyl I have from when I had a music system when I was younger

Thanks

Steve
Message 24 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
Vinyl is so expensive these days!
Message 25 of 29

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35788 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1584 Solutions

This is one for all the Bah Humbugs on here:

Rough translation: An affair of the heart. 

Message 26 of 29

welshsteve76
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 1554 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

It is. It's seen as premium these days for some bizarre reason. It's much heavier than vinyl used to be too. I purchase mainly collectors editions and also buy the CD to actually use

Thanks

Steve
Message 27 of 29

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Is that a fetish @Anonymous Whistle

Message 28 of 29