Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: YouTube channels - What are you watching?

[ Edited ]

If you like rocket launches and have a few hours to kill have a look at the SpaceX Youtube page where you can watch replays of the Falcon Heavy launches including Starman which launched Elon Musk's own Tesla Roadster into space.

Highlighted
Community Manager

That's a great one @Anonymous. It's amazing what Space X have achieved recently and it's fascinating to watch! 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? See if the My O2 how-to guide will help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Highlighted
Level 4: Observant

I like watching conspiricy theories because the people are so passionate and do a lot of reasearch.  But I keep my feet on the ground, promise!

Highlighted
Former Staff

@Seahorse wrote:

I like watching conspiricy theories because the people are so passionate and do a lot of reasearch.  But I keep my feet on the ground, promise!

@Seahorse I find it quite interesting too! Are there any channels or videos that you especially like? Smiley Happy

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

signature

Highlighted

On the air with mary marlowe. She reminds me of myself haha if that is a good thing!

Highlighted
Former Staff

[ Edited ]

@Seahorse I've noted that down, thanks for the recommendation! Smiley Happy In what way does she remind you of yourself??

Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

signature

Highlighted

Oh she doesnt really know what she's doing on the computer to do the videos but tries anyway. and she has had a bad run with ex husbands. i've only had the one though

Highlighted
Topics: 576

Highlighted
Level 8: Talented

My son and I love a bit of The Slow Mo Guys

And now that Tiff has been axed from 5th gear for being too old , I catch him on Loves Cars

Plus the usual tech stuff on Unboxed Therapy  , MKBHD, Mr Who's The Boss, Flossy Carter et al. 

unnamed
Highlighted
Anonymous

Sad I know but as I have an interest in electronics I also watch Louis Rossmann who owns an electronics repair shop in New York and seems to do a lot of work on Apple gear.