cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You did say that Rugby Union Might Feature.........

Bill1945
Level 3: Thinker
  • 32 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hi There,

I seem to remember that Rugby Union may well be mentioned in the Community. The Six Nations is upon us and "Kicks Off" on Saturday 3rd Feb 2018. Amongst your very varied and well read contributors there must be pundits itching to broadcast their opinion as to who will win the honours available. (BTW is there a sweepstake in the O2 Community Office?)

Any response will be gratefully received. All of course within the ethos of the game.

Bill

Give the People a Voice
Message 1 of 32
31 REPLIES 31

maryofdungloe
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 22 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Ireland are gonna do good this year. I’m ireland all the way! COYBIG!!!
Message 2 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable

C'mon England rose

Message 3 of 32

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I just feel sorry for all the Scottish, Welsh, Irish, French and Italian supporters on here because you are all gonna get whupped. .......😉

Message 4 of 32

Bill1945
  • 32 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thank you for your replies,

I must say that the way Glasgow Warriors are playing this season and the number of players Gregor has included in the squad I think this may be Scotland's year. Certainly an end to the 16 year drought in Cardiff today might be possible.

My dilemma is that when Ireland play Scotland I have to look away as so many of us come from across the Irish Sea!!

Bill1945

Give the People a Voice
Message 5 of 32

jonsie
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

wrote:

My dilemma is that when Ireland play Scotland I have to look away as so many of us come from across the Irish Sea!!

Bill1945

I can see that being a problem Bill..... 😉

Message 6 of 32

Bill1945
  • 32 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thank You @jonsie,

That's not all - I have an affinity towards the French for my education!!!

Bill

BTW I have spent many happy days in Bankok, Hua Hin and Cha'am and have served with Thai women and men and admire them tremendously. I had thought of living in Hua Hin recently.

Give the People a Voice
Message 7 of 32

jonsie
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

All have their good points and beautiful in their own way. Of the three Hua Hin would be my choice to live @Bill1945

Message 8 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable

I don’t think anyone would have predicted such a one sided game at the Principality Stadium, but Wales were impressive today, despite being without so many of their first choice players due to injuries. 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/42917731

This years championship is the most open it’s been for many years now, but if I was a betting man, I’d have a few quid on Ireland to lift the trophy. 

Message 9 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable

And Ireland have just stolen the match out in Paris, with a dropped goal in the dying seconds. It looked like the game had slipped away from them, after a moment of brilliance had given the French an unlikely lead. 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/42889514

Message 10 of 32