You Tube channels / videos

Anonymous
Not applicable

Share your favourites here.. 👍

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm a huge fan of science and I love THIS channel.

Mostly covering the periodic table, with scientific info & fun demonstrations.

Check it out!

Message 2 of 17

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

To be honest @Anonymous, I don't watch YouTube apart from the odd music video. I prefer to read a book in the peace and quiet in the daytime. Too much noise just confuses me, the tv may be on from tea-time but apart from the news, I take little interest in it unless there is a particular programme or series I want to watch.

However, I record the whole series before attempting to watch it over a couple of nights, otherwise I just can't follow it and get really confused. Even then, I have to wear bluetooth headphones at a high volume or the neighbour would be banging on her wall with her Zimmer!

The thought of having to do the same during the daytime just doesn't appeal at all. No, a book and a can of beer does it for me without any background noise.

That and the various medical appointments, learning to walk a little further each day, with the ultimate goal of being back home before summer fills my days.

I do look at the various videos (well, some...) that the good people on here post and if I do have a 'favourite channel', it would be something like this One and any other about my adopted home.

Message 3 of 17

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Nowadays I'm pretty much the same @jonsie

I use YouTube to look at the occasional Music or Wildlife video. Music is mainly Queen, reliving the glorious days before Freddie died.

During the off season for F1, I will watch a few races.

So yes, I will watch some of the videos people post, though I'm not sure anyone would be that interested in the  things I like...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 17

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

I dion't watch Youtube at all. I watch videos posted on here out of curiousity but that's it. I have too many recordings, plus boxsets and films of my own to watch, and books to read to watch Youtube.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 5 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

This Canadian tech reviewer has me in stitches

It's definitely a commercial operation but his enthusiasm for absolutely everything amuses me greatly.

I work with a couple of people who are exactly like him.

Message 6 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm a LTT fan too @Anonymous .. much better than egomaniac and serial shouter unbox therapy.
My only problem with LGS IS that he wears sandals and socks... 👎
Message 7 of 17

sheepdog
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

Another fan of Linus' channel.  He's quite open about how his channel is funded and he did a video explaining various income streams which is worth checking out. 

Taken to watching Rebel Media of late (news & opinions) and few anti-sjw channels (hilarious response videos but a bit too much swearing to link to) and I need to catch up with the Non-glamourous drummer tutorials. Also, and I have mentioned it before so for all those who have yet to experience the legend in his own bedroom mirror and wall poster, meet  Buff Correll.  Just for you @Cleoriff:

Sheepdog in "Cat videos still rule" mode

Message 8 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
You really need to listen to his 'Imagine' cover.. it makes BR sound good... 👎
Message 9 of 17

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@sheepdogNope not a fan. Thanks for thinking of me though....LOL

I would far rather watch the cat videos you mention later in your post Hero