Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Highlighted
Level 7: Part Timer

Re: (Y)our photos

Thanks for all the kind thoughts. Although we can't physically be together, our family is hopefully over the worst. As said by many - the professionalism of all the NHS / Emergency services was exemplary. The least we can do is help them by staying in the hoose. That's said , here is a picture of my kids breakfast this morning.

IMG_20200512_110732_464.jpg

unnamed
Highlighted
Level 7: Part Timer

Ok, not a very good shot. But my first time out my house in nearly 10 weeks. Mobile bloods test so I don't have to go into hospital. They borrowed a highway maintenance workies van as they have run out of "proper"ones. All in all quite slick and felt safe. Stay inside and wash your hands kids.

20200521_095316-01.jpeg

unnamed
Highlighted
Topics: 119

Sunny, but breezy - cat taking advantage of an unoccupied chair in the front garden... 

IMG-20200530-WA0003_compress22.jpg

Most Random Thread.pngMost Useful Guide.pngWe cannot access your account
Highlighted
Topics: 729

Cat doing what they do best @pgn 

Just hanging around surveying their property....Lovely Cat

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Highlighted
Topics: 267

Very nice photo of your cat and garden @pgn Cat Very Happy

*possum si vollo* *per ardua ad astra*

I don't work for O2
Xperia L1 - The Android Army Marches Onwards
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry
Highlighted
Anonymous

If I left anything in the front garden it wouldnโ€™t last long enough for a photo opportunity!
Highlighted
Topics: 119

@Anonymous wrote:
If I left anything in the front garden it wouldnโ€™t last long enough for a photo opportunity!

Palisade PGN has a considerable height of thick holly hedgerow to the front, and mature hawthorn to rear and one side - severe lacerations would follow any attempt to forcibly lift said furniture, @Anonymous ๐Ÿ˜Ž Plus the cat puts up a good fight when provoked ๐Ÿ˜

Most Random Thread.pngMost Useful Guide.pngWe cannot access your account
Highlighted
Topics: 267

[ Edited ]

@pgn wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Palisade PGN has a considerable height of thick holly hedgerow to the front, and mature hawthorn to rear and one side - severe lacerations would follow any attempt to forcibly lift said furniture, @Anonymous ๐Ÿ˜Ž Plus the cat puts up a good fight when provoked ๐Ÿ˜

@pgn wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

LOL

*possum si vollo* *per ardua ad astra*

I don't work for O2
Xperia L1 - The Android Army Marches Onwards
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry
Highlighted
Topics: 198

Lovely photo of a lovely cat @BOSSGOGG 

Thanks for posting the pic Cat

animated-elephant-image-0278

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Highlighted
Level 46: Trendy

Well this is how I have spent my week off work (instead of going on an actual holiday)...

decking_current.jpg

It will be a covered decking area (when finished). Probably about half way done at the moment...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here