Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xmas Jumpers

Wa10
Level 19: Quirky
  • 418 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 29 Solutions

Much to the disgust of most of the office...today is day 2 of the Christmas Jumper countdown! grin santa

Day 1 (apologies for the rough photo, this was about as good as I looked yesterday haha)

20171113_105246.jpg

Day 2

20171114_105028.jpg

I work for O2, however any advice or opinion given in this community should be considered my own and not necessarily representative of Telefónica UK Limited.
Message 1 of 92
91 REPLIES 91

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
This deserves some kudos!
Admittedly I can see why some are saying it is a little early for Christmas jumpers...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 92

sheepdog
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

Soooo tempted to report the thread as being outside the tastes of the community tongue_winking

Wait a minute, how long is this countdown and then what happens at the end? 

Message 3 of 92

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Wa10 wrote:

Much to the disgust of most of the office...today is day 2 of the Christmas Jumper countdown! grin santa

Day 1 (apologies for the rough photo, this was about as good as I looked yesterday haha)

20171113_105246.jpg

Day 2

20171114_105028.jpg

So tell me...... how many people were listening to the hold music whilst you were recovering from the night before....? see_no_evilhear_no_evilspeak_no_evil

Message 4 of 92

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@Wa10 wrote:

Day 2

20171114_105028.jpg

Why do you remind me of Gregory Porter ?

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 5 of 92

Wa10
  • 418 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 29 Solutions

@sheepdog the countdown begins the 1st Monday after Remembrance Sunday, and runs up to my last working day before Christmas (21st December this year) when I don the full santa suit! yahoo

@jonsie You'll be very pleased to hear that I'm not on the phones, so no O2 customers suffered as a result of Sunday nights exploits...well, unless any poor unfortunate souls happened to be in the vicinity of Leicester Square at about 2am when me and a mate launched into an acapella rendition of Bohemian Rhapsody none too tunefully LOL

@Beenherebefore Haha! I was getting Will Ferrell comments all day yesterday too tongue_winking

Day 3 photo will follow later, today's definitely dessert related. wink 

I work for O2, however any advice or opinion given in this community should be considered my own and not necessarily representative of Telefónica UK Limited.
Message 6 of 92

Wa10
  • 418 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 29 Solutions

Day 3 santa

20171115_132106.jpg

Message 7 of 92

sheepdog
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

@Wa10 so the interesting question is, do you store these er, um "artistic expressions of yule" every year or is there someone on ebay recycling them?  

Message 8 of 92

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Wa10 wrote:

Day 3 santa

20171115_132106.jpg

Am luvving the photos @Wa10 ... you're putting a smile on my face, thank you ... yahoo ... you have guts lad to do this Fantastic ... isn't it hot in the office with a jumper on though? ... & ... you're a rugby league man, yes? ... Bouncy

Message 9 of 92

Wa10
  • 418 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 29 Solutions

@sheepdog No ebay recycling so far, they have a dedicated festive wardrobe in the spare room, haha! Although I may have to retire a couple this year as I've become somewhat more "portly" and they're rather snug joy

Did have a rather unfortunate eBay accident in the run up to this years event however - I was on a train last Friday (sober, I must add!) and trying to order an ink cartridge from eBay. Kept losing signal, and then the eBay apop crashed entirely...before I managed to restart it I was receiving PayPal notification of order confirmations. Horrified Still not entirely sure what happened, however I somehow ended up with my entire watch list being ordered, consisting of 31 Xmas outfits!! Jaw-dropping LOL Have managed to cancel a few, but the rest are already on their way!

@Anonymous Glad you're smiling. yahoo I am indeed a rugby league man (more fan than player these days admittedly, bit too round for the latter now lol), and you're not wrong at all it was getting rather warm...which leads us swiftly on to.

Day 4 santa (a little less hot)

20171116_082835.jpg

Message 10 of 92