BUT I've forgotten what keyboard strokes do the actual actions on screen

can anyone help me please?

Message 1 of 54
53 REPLIES 53

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Check out me fishing in Pandaria, one of the WoW areas @Anonymous. slight_smile It's a very peaceful place to fish! It looks like that green bird is watching me...

World of Warcraft

Message 21 of 54

Anonymous
Not applicable

What a beautiful scene @Marjo slight_smile

Message 22 of 54

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Marjo it's taken me until this last week to pluck up courage to play WoW ... I'm a female human hunter with a wolf ... this is advantageous as he helps me complete 'quests' ... I have forgotten about getting myself a profession & will have to consult the comprehensive paper guide :womanhappy:

Message 23 of 54

BrendonM
  • 3605 Posts
  • 21 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

fish.jpg

So far in this lake I have found 2 fish, 5 cloth and some driftwood. Need better bait.

Message 24 of 54

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BrendonM you've made me lol LOL

Message 25 of 54

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Marjo it's taken me until this last week to pluck up courage to play WoW ... I'm a female human hunter with a wolf ... this is advantageous as he helps me complete 'quests' ... I have forgotten about getting myself a profession & will have to consult the comprehensive paper guide :womanhappy:

I love playing a Hunter too @Anonymous! Let me know what profession(s) you pick when you've done it. I myself normally do gathering (herbalism and mining) as I like the relaxed pace of it and walking around finding flowers and stuff. Normally in some towns/cities you can find a profession trainer that can train you on these. slight_smile

@BrendonM Is your character a tauren or worgen? Looking at the hair. grin As for fishing up cloth and driftwood... at least you can sell those!

Message 26 of 54

BrendonM
  • 3605 Posts
  • 21 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Marjo it's a tauren (horde4life). Cloth is the greatest thing to fish up. One whole silver for each of those bad boys.

Message 27 of 54

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

I have been fishing in an area called Darnassus with my new Worgen character. So far got only sickly fish, tattered cloth and driftwood like @BrendonM, but as I level up my fishing I will start fishing up some real fish. grin

How goes it for you in WoW, @Anonymous?

World of Warcraft

World of Warcraft

Message 28 of 54

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Marjo I've a quest to do that's a bit daunting ... so I've left WoW for a bit ... from you & @BrendonM I think I'll try fishing & gathering herbs when I'm up to it ... Darnassus is sooo beautiful slight_smile

Message 29 of 54

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Marjo I've a quest to do that's a bit daunting ... so I've left WoW for a bit ... from you & @BrendonM I think I'll try fishing & gathering herbs when I'm up to it ... Darnassus is sooo beautiful slight_smile

Been there too with daunting quests... It's good to take a break when you come across one that frustrates you. Then one day you login to WoW again and feel more determined, and get through it and towards new quests again. That's a good feeling! grin

Message 30 of 54