I have recently downloaded it for free

BUT I've forgotten what keyboard strokes do the actual actions on screen

can anyone help me please?

Message 1 of 54
53 REPLIES 53

Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks for the reply / link @Cleoriff

there's Skrym ... legend stuff a bit ... & ... Star Wars Battlefront listed which both definitely interest me ... you now my passion for Harrison Ford only equals your passion for JD ... & ... Amazon is a favourite online shopping site of mine to boot Bouncy

On my To-Do list for later on today slight_smile

the town does not have a CEX to my knowledge ... is the abbreviation some sort of game exchange? ... I will Google CEX ... I expect the nearest something similar would be Keighley

Message 11 of 54

Cleoriff
  • 122913 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

thanks for the reply / link @Cleoriff

there's Skrym ... legend stuff a bit ... & ... Star Wars Battlefront listed which both definitely interest me ... you now my passion for Harrison Ford only equals your passion for JD ... & ... Amazon is a favourite online shopping site of mine to boot Bouncy

On my To-Do list for later on today slight_smile

the town does not have a CEX to my knowledge ... is the abbreviation some sort of game exchange? ... I will Google CEX ... I expect the nearest something similar would be Keighley

And on Amazon there is a lego Star Wars Game for PC....I know you love Lego (and Star Wars) Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 54

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Speaking of WoW, I've recently purchased the collector's edition of Legion (the new expansion to World of Warcraft). You get a bump to level 100 character and can play as a Demon Hunter. heart

Any other Wow players on here at the moment?

@Anonymous Legion has loads of new areas and stuff to do now that I don't think you'll need another game if you want to play this one. grin

My favourite relaxing thing to do in WoW is actually gathering herbs and fishing! (yes you can do that too)

Message 13 of 54

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Marjo wrote:

Speaking of WoW, I've recently purchased the collector's edition of Legion (the new expansion to World of Warcraft). You get a bump to level 100 character and can play as a Demon Hunter. heart

Any other Wow players on here at the moment?

@Anonymous Legion has loads of new areas and stuff to do now that I don't think you'll need another game if you want to play this one. grin

My favourite relaxing thing to do in WoW is actually gathering herbs and fishing! (yes you can do that too)

Hi @Marjo ... You've made my mind up that last 00:01% ... you 'sold it to me' with the gathering herbs & fishing ... I understand it's Windows 10 friendly ... deffo like the sound of the hunter / gatherer stuff 

Hey, we could become p/t temp WOW Legend game buddies ... = ...  LOL ... I'm well aware I'm getting carried away with myself here atm

Oooooo ... Like The Proverbial Kiddie In The Sweet Shop, I am

Cat

Message 14 of 54

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Imagine this @Anonymous:

it's early morning, sun is beginning to shine, I am sitting at a lake. I am surrounded by flowers and grass and I can see little frogs hopping about! There is a sound of waterfall somewhere nearby. I can also see some monsters walking about in the distance, but they are too far to see me, so that's alright. grin I have a cup of delicious morning coffee and I am drinking that while I do some fishing.

Very relaxing!

Message 15 of 54

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, thank you @Marjo ... you mention waterfall which makes me think of @viridis' North Wales vid featuring a particular Celtic-sounding one

You paint a good picture ... hope you catch some fish so's you can cook some for your lunch / tea

Cat 

Message 16 of 54

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Well, thank you @Marjo ... you mention waterfall which makes me think of @viridis' North Wales vid featuring a particular Celtic-sounding one

You paint a good picture ... hope you catch some fish so's you can cook some for your lunch / tea

Cat 

Tomorrow I will catch at least 100! grin And then go pick some flowers.

Message 17 of 54

Anonymous
Not applicable

Am home with WoW installed (5 disks) by young proprietor of town's laptop centre ... excited Bouncy ... after contacting his associates young chap advised me that the graphics card on my laptop would not support the new WoW extension Legion ... so ... left it up nice young man to do what needed to be done ... because ... left to my own devices I'd have come a cropper by buying the latest Legion extension to WoW off Amazon ... there is also an A5 size booklet with pictures for me to read ... Yippeee !

Message 18 of 54

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

I wonder if you got the same as me @Anonymous - is it the collectors edition? It also came with a mouse mat along with that book. slight_smile

Since I last posted I have advanced quite a lot in fishing and herb gathering. I've also started to learn cooking! So what I really like is to set up a cooking fire next to me on the beach, and then sit down, have a bottle of rum grin and start fishing! When I get some fish, I can cook it on the fire.

And of course I pick the pretty fishing spots, with green grass or flowers, mountains around... I must take a screenshot at some point and post it here!

Message 19 of 54

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Marjo wrote:

I wonder if you got the same as me @Anonymous - is it the collectors edition? It also came with a mouse mat along with that book. slight_smile

And of course I pick the pretty fishing spots, with green grass or flowers, mountains around... I must take a screenshot at some point and post it here!

Hi Marjo, I didn't get the collectors edition because the graphics card in my laptop would not have supported it = so nice young man at the town's laptop centre told me ... I've gone back to basics as it is sooo long since I played WoW ... I find the booklet good but is in very small print ... I shall have to get a magnifying glass LOL

Looking forward to a screen shot of one of your pretty fishing spots 

Cat

Message 20 of 54