BUT I've forgotten what keyboard strokes do the actual actions on screen

can anyone help me please?

Message 1 of 54
53 REPLIES 53

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Marjowrote:

@Anonymouswrote:

And all DD should be healers at some point.. there’s nothing worse than lazy DPS who continually stand in stuff, wasting precious MP.

sweat_smile I used to be this lazy DPS when I started in dungeons! Got kicked a few times. tongue I've learned my lesson though!

And that’s how it should be.. learn the basics in dungeons.. then perfect your skills in raids..

Message 51 of 54

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

I remember my first ever raids. The threshold for joining them was huge! This was not that long ago either, a couple of years, maybe less.

Message 52 of 54

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @Marjo ... Just been viewing @Chris_K's thread on E3 Expo re: Gaming

Havn't the graphics come a long way since my son played Alex Kid, with me watching on, then having a bit of a go myself 'under his wing' so-to-speak 

@Marjo, I find I don't the time or have the wherewithall anymore to continue playing World of Warcraft as a male hunter / gatherer, enjoyed myself having a sword in right hand and bow & arrows with a sabre tooth tiger by my side smiling

My very 1st ever character was a druid = with hindsight I must have looked like Gandalf out of Lord of the Rings, this would be long before LOTR came to film 

Message 53 of 54

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey @Anonymous , wow it's been a while since we discussed World of Warcraft here! grin I'm still playing it every week, sometimes more sometimes less depending on my free time. There's been a few more character types added to the playable races lately and I'm currently a female Void Elf mainly - as usual enjoying fishing and gathering and collecting reputation with the Tillers (cooking) as well as Nat Pagle (fishing) in the Pandaria continent. grin

sweat_smile I am now imagining you as a druid with long white hair and beard like Galdalf. sweat_smile 

Message 54 of 54