Not applicable

Thank you both @Anonymous & @Marjo

Something for me to do later today / this weekend slight_smile

Message 41 of 54

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Let us know how it goes! If I get my PC to work somehow I might play this weekend too.

Message 42 of 54

Anonymous
Not applicable

I can’t recall how many characters I’ve had and deleted.. seems like forever ago! 

Message 43 of 54

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

I couldn't revive my PC yet so couldn't play over the weekend. 😞 I'll have to take it apart! open_mouth

I've had numerous characters too @Anonymous. I tend to get bored with one after levelling them up for a while, and starting a new one seems appealing. Then I get back to my "main ones" and the new one gets deleted. tongue There are 4 new races coming actually which I'm super excited about! Don't read the link if you don't want spoilers though. grin But they look amazing.

Message 44 of 54

Anonymous
Not applicable

They aren’t even new races @Marjo just rehashed old ones.. such a shame.. it’s one of the reasons I gave up WoW it became samey every update!

Shame about your pc, fingers crossed it will be sorted soon!

Message 45 of 54

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

They aren’t even new races @Marjo just rehashed old ones.. such a shame.. it’s one of the reasons I gave up WoW it became samey every update!

Shame about your pc, fingers crossed it will be sorted soon!

Too bad you gave it up @Anonymous! Perhaps I'm easily entertained grin I'm super excited for the fact that one of the races has cool purple shiny hair. lol

Message 46 of 54

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah but I got sick of being lead tank @Marjo .. then when I did get time off from tanking I was made to heal.. never had a chance to have some fun DPSing. I guess that’s the price you pay for being the best geared all rounder in the guild.

When I did come back.. Yeah I still played but it wasn’t the same, people want you to catch up and rush the missed content, so you miss learning the tactics and that holds you back when you get to the new raid content. And by that time I’d lost the will to live.

Message 47 of 54

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Yeah but I got sick of being lead tank @Marjo .. then when I did get time off from tanking I was made to heal.. never had a chance to have some fun DPSing. I guess that’s the price you pay for being the best geared all rounder in the guild.

When I did come back.. Yeah I still played but it wasn’t the same, people want you to catch up and rush the missed content, so you miss learning the tactics and that holds you back when you get to the new raid content. And by that time I’d lost the will to live.

Nice gear, huh? grin

Do they give you a hard time in the guild if you just want to do what YOU want? That's sad. 😞 I'm in a guild but I prefer soloing unless in some dungeons or raids or some hard world quests I can't do alone.

I'm mainly DPS. Tried tanking (too panicky) and healing (kind of fun) but I find DPS more relaxing, plus it feels good if I manage to do a lot of damage. smile

Message 48 of 54

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not so much a hard time @Marjo but if you sign up for raiding guild as a tank, then you have to devote to tanking. Gear is shared out equally (or was back then before looting rules /system) but you’re favoured for top end gear being a lead. 

I don’t think anyone can be a truly good tank unless they’ve healed a raid. You get to appreciate what a healer has to do and how you can help by blowing cool downs at an appropriate time.

And all DD should be healers at some point.. there’s nothing worse than lazy DPS who continually stand in stuff, wasting precious MP.

and breathe.... (rant over)

Message 49 of 54

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

And all DD should be healers at some point.. there’s nothing worse than lazy DPS who continually stand in stuff, wasting precious MP.

sweat_smile I used to be this lazy DPS when I started in dungeons! Got kicked a few times. tongue I've learned my lesson though!

Message 50 of 54