I have recently downloaded it for free

BUT I've forgotten what keyboard strokes do the actual actions on screen

can anyone help me please?

Message 1 of 54
53 REPLIES 53

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Marjo & @BrendonM & @MichaelL 

I'd like to do some fishing & herb gathering ... but am clueless as to how to begin ... do I need to find a trainer?

Don't laugh, well not much ... but I'm at level 3 hunter & now a red haired male with a beard LOL

Message 31 of 54

MichaelL
  • 2233 Posts
  • -13 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I'm afraid I've never played Warcraft, so I am completely unable to help you here! sorry!
Message 32 of 54

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MichaelLwrote:
I'm afraid I've never played Warcraft, so I am completely unable to help you here! sorry!

Thank you for replying @MichaelL ... sorry to have bothered you 

Message 33 of 54

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

I forgot we had a WoW thread! grin I recently started playing again as they announced a new expansion for September 2018, which I have pre-ordered. With the pre-order you can get access already now to 2 new character races, which I'm keen to try out. However, I need to get to a certain point in the game in order to access them, so I have some work to do.

SADLY and I'm super frustrated about it, my PC decided to break somehow and I'm unable to turn it on properly: black screen and "Missing operating system" only displayed. 😞 😞 So cannot play at the moment.

Unless I install WoW on my work laptop, but the boss might not like that idea very much. LOL

@Anonymous I think it was @BrendonM who was playing too but he has now left. You're missing out @MichaelL if you haven't played - it's a great game. grin

Yes you'll need to find a profession trainer @Anonymous to start herbalism. They are in the main cities and in some towns too. Which area are you at at the moment?

Message 34 of 54

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Go onto the bios and make sure it is set to boot from the correct hard drive.
Message 35 of 54

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@viridis wrote:
Go onto the bios and make sure it is set to boot from the correct hard drive.

Thanks @viridis, I tried but the bios screen never came up either. 😞

Message 36 of 54

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Marjowrote:

Yes you'll need to find a profession trainer @Anonymous to start herbalism. They are in the main cities and in some towns too. Which area are you at at the moment?

Hi @Marjo ... I'm in Northshire Valley near the 'Abbey' 

Message 37 of 54

MichaelL
  • 2233 Posts
  • -13 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@MichaelLwrote:

Thank you for replying @MichaelL ... sorry to have bothered you 

No bother at all grin

Message 38 of 54

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous Once you’ve finished the Northshire Abbey quests it will send you south to Goldshire.. once you get to this town, visit the flight master and get the quest it will fly you into Stormwind..

you can then visit the Mage quarter to start Herbalism training  as well as completing the flight master quest (IIRC he makes you go to a few shops to pick up goods and then fly back to Goldshire) it’s a little boring but cheap and easy XP for levelling)

or you can run to the gates of Stormwind and see Herbalist Pomeroy for less XP 

(been a few years since I had a bash at it but I don’t think much has changed)

Message 39 of 54

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

There's also some trainers in the Goldshire town area, for gathering and fishing too at least when I visited some time ago. slight_smile

Herbalist Pomeroy @Anonymous grin I've seen a guy called Officer Pomeroy walking around in Stormwind near the auction house and bank. Every time I see him the name reminds me of the pomelo fruit and I see it in my mind.

Message 40 of 54