Did you mean: 

Words Ending Game - tomorrow` game [Game 3] delayed for one week

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25163 Posts
  • 811 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi wordsmiths,

Due to unforseen circumstances, the next Words Ending Game [WEG Game 3]. scheduled for tomorrow,

Tue 08 Aug 2023, has had to be delayed for one week, but will be back on Tues 15 Aug 2023.

I hope our usual wordies, including

@Cleoriff @pgn @gmarkj @TallTrees @BobM @J9el @Breanna 

and any members, long-term or newbies, will come and join in with the game next week.

If you get the chance, please spread the word [perhaps mention on Welcome to O2 Community?] to encourage more to take part, which would be much appreciated.

Just to say, I am OK and delay is not due to me having health issue or celebrating The Lionesses [just] getting thru to Quarter Finals of Women`s World Cup 😀 soccer

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12073 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

Sorry to hear for the delay but good to hear it is not for any health reasons @Mi-Amigo 

PS. The Lionesses were rather lucky earlier, Lauren James had a bit of a Beckham moment...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122954 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

Thanks for that info @Mi-Amigo 

About football, I thought Nigeria was the better team for 120 minutes, they certainly had the measure of the England squad.

Who would have thought we would have won on penalties? 😂

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 5

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35957 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1593 Solutions

Thanks for the update, and hope you are up for the rush next week @Mi-Amigo 😉

Message 4 of 5

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25163 Posts
  • 811 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you @gmarkj @Cleoriff @pgn . I`m looking forward to WEG game next week.

As for The Lionesses, not a brilliant performance but when it came to the penalities stepped up to the mark and super-sub Cleo Kelly hammered home the winner again...

and the good news was yesterday when the USA got knocked out. 

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 5 of 5