cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will you share the gift of Kindness this Christmas? December calendar

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi folks,

Besides the flashy new gadgets that we are all awaiting for this year Bouncy and the sumptuous dinner parties with family, friends and colleagues, Christmas is also about sharing love, hope and kindness to those around us.

To help spread the true meaning of Christmas I propose we take random acts of kindness this month of December and share with the community if/when we have managed to do any that day...

Here's the calendar I propose we follow...

Screen Shot 2015-12-03 at 14.33.02.png

Today 3rd of December, has anyone offered to decorate for the holidays? That should be an easy win tongue

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I've missed out the first three days so far and the next 7 days are very unlikely. This is an an American thing methinks....

Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sharing kindness is international I think wink

If the act on he calendar doesn't suit us , let's propose new random ones like...Smiling at somebody on the bus on the way to work Wave

Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

I've missed out the first three days so far and the next 7 days are very unlikely. This is an an American thing methinks....

Think the incorrect spelling in the calendar proves you right!

Message 4 of 6

Curr946
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions

@Anonymous, I smiled at a random stranger on a bus once. He was so excited that he asked me to a game called square go. I politely declined, besides I didn't know rules grin

Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

hahahah, that's a great outcome! 

Message 6 of 6