cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wii u

Anonymous
Not applicable
What are they like I have a ps3 and thinking about a wii u what r people's thoughts on them
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm too small to be a Rambo 😄

I just love killing zombies 🙂
Message 11 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

Nintendo hardware is for 12 year olds, I have a DS Lite but I never use it, and CEX won't take it because it was second hand when I bought it.

Message 12 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
I disagree, Richard. There are some solid adult titles on the Wii too, even if it is targeted as a family system 🙂
Message 13 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

The thing that used to annoy me about Nintendo and the DS, was that every few months, Nintendo would release a "new" colour of Pokemon game, and charge £34.99 for it, I wouldn't mind so much if it wasn't for the fact that each "new" Pokemon game is almost the exact same game as its predecessor, bar possibly a couple of new Pokemon to catch.

Message 14 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

Long live 'Space Invaders Extreme and Ghost Recon Shadow Wars ' for the DS.

Smiley Very Happy

Message 15 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

Long live Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney games on the DS, best games ever, and apparently there's a new one out in Japan, I'd import it but it's too expensive and I can't read Japanese text.

Message 16 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

The wii u  as some decent titles avaliable i think ninetendo got the predicted sales horribly wrong and also the price point and at the moment its been a bit of a failure.

The wii u will interest the casual gamers and familys then on the other hand for hardcore gamers like me the xbox 360 and ps3 will always win hands down, The future could be bleak for the wii u once the xbox one and ps4 arrive.

Message 17 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have always LOVED Nintendo. I have had every console they've made. But I cant understand the Wii U, just don't see what the real difference is between it and the Wii. I would like to play the new Mario though. 

Message 18 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think another hand held games Console is going the same way !

The PlayStation Vita.

Poor sales and a weak software library.

Message 19 of 19