cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wii u

Anonymous
Not applicable
What are they like I have a ps3 and thinking about a wii u what r people's thoughts on them
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Quintin,

TBH im not that taken with handheld consoles.

Ive used the Sony Vita and found that to be of good solid bulid, responsive but the games can be expensive.

Ive seen the wii u but not played on it !

I assume your interested in investing in one ?

Possibly this review may help you.

Message 2 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you
Message 3 of 19

Rycal
Level 19: Quirky
  • 435 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 47 Solutions

Its been one of the biggest flops in console history, Nintendo have taken quite a hit with the WiiU so I would seriously advise against getting one - not unless you can find a second hand one quite cheap.

I work for O2 but my comments and opinions posted here are solely my own and do not reflect those of Telefonica.

Message 4 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

Going the same way as the Sega Gamegear !

Message 5 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

And the Nintendo Virtual Boy, the "Virtual Reality" Handheld that was never officially released iirc, not even in Japan.

Message 6 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think the idea behind the Wii U is great...it just doesnt really work well in practice!

I barely touch my Wii (keep it clean folks!), so I don't have any enthusiasm to upgrade to what is essentially just a newer version of it!

Message 7 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

I bought mine for Wii Fit and the Gamecube backward compatibility, as I bought a couple of cheap GC games from Game, which I then sold on eBay as a package after I gave the console to my Sister in law for Wii Fit.

Message 8 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
I generally play shooters on the Wii, as an ex arcade gamer I find it very enjoyable with the light gun 🙂 I will definitely get the Wii U when Bayonetta 2 comes out, loved the first one.
Message 9 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

So your a kind of female Rambo !

Message 10 of 19