cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who was right on last night's Coronation St?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Topic.

In the argument between Paul and Lloyd on Coronation St last night, who do you think was in the right?

I am strongly against racism in all its forms, but IMO Paul had realised Lloyd was there he probably wouldn't have said what he did.

Thoughts?

And yes, I am waware that it's not "cool" to watch soaps.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Rycal
Level 19: Quirky
  • 435 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 47 Solutions
I agree. It was an off the cuff remark which slipped out due to the stress he had received that day at work. He has not previously shown any signs of racist behaviour and almost certainly would not have said it had he noticed Lloyd was there. So in conclusion: not a racist. However he should have apologised. The way he handled it made the situation worse.

I can't believe I'm debating the events of a soap opera on an internet forum. Is this really where my life has ended up?
I work for O2 but my comments and opinions posted here are solely my own and do not reflect those of Telefonica.

Message 2 of 11

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93176 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 3 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ugh, if you both hate soaps, you did not have to respond to this thread, post counts are irrelevant.

Do you see?!

Message 4 of 11

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93176 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Get a grip Richard, I presume your sense of humour has been surgically removed!rolleyes.gif

Message 5 of 11

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

This forum is for everyone Richard, if you post stuff you must expect people to reply.

You also have to accept they have the right to say what they like whether you agree with it or not.

Lighten up eh! Smiley Frustrated

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 6 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

The subject itself is a very emotive one and I'm not convinced is right for a Mobile Networks 'Off Topic' Community Forum.

And Richard, we don't spend our personnel time here to chalk up post counts.

You should know that by now.

Message 7 of 11

Rycal
  • 435 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 47 Solutions
I don't hate soaps.

I may have had them forced upon me by my wife but I don't hate them.
I work for O2 but my comments and opinions posted here are solely my own and do not reflect those of Telefonica.

Message 8 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rycal wrote:
I don't hate soaps.

I may have had them forced upon me by my wife but I don't hate them.

Maybe time just to move on......     wink

Message 9 of 11

Rycal
  • 435 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 47 Solutions
Lol

Message 10 of 11