Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

White Room Quizzers do it again!!!

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25137 Posts
  • 809 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Members who take part in the White Room Quiz have beaten the Chase`s Sinnerman [see here].

Last night, Jon Snow hosted Ch 4`s new The Hardest Question quiz with two teams of expert quizzers.

One team faced a question on the Shortest War ever. Despite four "clues", they failed to give the correct answer...

but, the same subject was a question by @Cleoriff in the White Room Quiz - the Revenge on 15 Jan 2020

and members - @MI5 , @gmarkj , @jonsie , @pgn - gave the correct answer.

White Room Quizzers have again beaten the experts...

Just thought you`d all like to know.

Well done, everyone... 

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm an addict.. VCM is an awesome host & the questions are frustratingly simple most of the time. Watched Monday's and I got 9 questions right, which is amazing considering it's the quarter finals. 

And apologies if my comment came across as insulting, that wasn't my intention. I'd find it hard to believe someone with your life experience be unable to get any right!

Message 11 of 18

Cleoriff
  • 122845 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm an addict.. VCM is an awesome host & the questions are frustratingly simple most of the time. Watched Monday's and I got 9 questions right, which is amazing considering it's the quarter finals. 

And apologies if my comment came across as insulting, that wasn't my intention. I'd find it hard to believe someone with your life experience be unable to get any right!

Not insulted at all. As I said I do get the occasional one right but it's just not my cup of tea. I get frustrated when I can't get the answers, which for me is a turn off. To be honest, I probably haven't given it a chance.

I watch most other quiz shows though  and always say each to their own. wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 18

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
@jonsie you could watch the ITV one with the counters forgot what it's called lol
Message 13 of 18

Cleoriff
  • 122845 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@liggerz87 wrote:
@jonsieyou could watch the ITV one with the counters forgot what it's called lol

15 to 1 I think it's called @liggerz87 ?

Good quiz, I enjoy that...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

@liggerz87 wrote:
@jonsieyou could watch the ITV one with the counters forgot what it's called lol

Tipping Point!

Message 15 of 18

Cleoriff
  • 122845 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@liggerz87 wrote:

Tipping Point!

Yes that's the one. I was thinking they had 3 lives shown as counters with 15 to1 (overthinking as usual)

PS My husband took part in Tipping point 4 years ago. He won £2500 and a weekend away rofl

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 16 of 18

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122845 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Mi-Amigo 

I watched that VERY HARD QUESTION quiz yesterday. Correct. It is very hard. I did get 5 right so was a bit chuffed about that.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 17 of 18

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25137 Posts
  • 809 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Mi-Amigo 

I watched that VERY HARD QUESTION quiz yesterday. Correct. It is very hard. I did get 5 right so was a bit chuffed about that.

To get 5 right is really good going @Cleoriff .

I love history but there have been some questions which I haven`t had a clue about...

As for Tipping Point, I hadn`t used to rate it but just recently I`ve watched it and it`s not too bad. Well done Ray winning a hol and a few quid... Not many achieve that thumbsup

I would so love to go on The Chase [and probably make a complete fool of myself joy

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 18 of 18