Did you mean: 

White Room Quiz - two quizzes a week - Advanced Notice

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25015 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

white-room-quiz2.png

As one of our White Room Quiz regulars has suggested running two WRQ each week as it is a highlight of the week and gives a much needed break from the madness on here, there will be 

two White Room Quizzes each week - with WRQ on Monday and Wednesday; starting on Monday 25 May.

How it will work -

MONDAY QUIZ

- Monday morning - thread with eight questions; with two questions from four categories. 

- Monday 12 noon till Tuesday 11.59pm - answers pm`d to me @Mi-Amigo 

- Wednesday morning - answers; results and awards announced

WEDNESDAY QUIZ

- Wednesday morning [after Monday Quiz results announced] thread with eight questions; with two questions from four categories [categories will be different from Monday Quiz]. 

- Wednesday 12 noon till Thursday 11.59pm - answers pm`d to me @Mi-Amigo 

- Friday morning - answers; results and awards announced

In each Monday and Wednesday WRQ -

each member will be awarded star for each correct answer. In addition, each member who gives

EIGHT correct answers               SIX correct answers                     FOUR correct answers

will be awarded                       will be awarded                          will be awarded

silver-thinker.jpg                 bronze-thinker-crop.jpg                        red-thinker.jpg

SILVER THINKER                     BRONZE THINKER                             RED THINKER

The White Room Quiz - on Monday and Wednesday - will be open to all members.

New members, who have recently joined the Community, and members who have not taken part before, are welcome to join the "regulars" with either or both of the quizzes. 

Please feel free to post any comments on the new quizzes on this thread.

If you have any questions about the quiz, please ask and I will reply here.

I hope everyone will enjoy the White Room Quiz on Monday and Wednesday and will give a little light relief.

The questions for the White Room Quiz on Monday will be chosen by me over the weekend with two questions from each of these four categories [eight questions in total]

SPACE; FOOD & DRINK; NATURE; GEOGRAPHY

Thank you everyone who has joined in a previous White Room Quiz and for making this so popular

Have fun.

@Mi-Amigo  

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122347 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Excellent @Mi-Amigo clap

Off topic and various quizzes have taken a hit during this current climate. It will be great to have some light relief.

Can't wait. wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25015 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you @Cleoriff for your comments.

Good to know, you`re looking forward to the new WRQ on Mondays and Wednesdays

btw folks

I`ll try and give a good mix of questions in the four categories for Monday`s WRQ...

oh, and I should have said, there might be a QI-style question - where the answer is not what everyone thinks - for one of the questions, if I can find one

but, I promise, it won`t be another "trees" question [if anyone could ever forget that joy]

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 3 of 3