cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which Iphone do you prefer & why

Anonymous
Not applicable
I prefered the 3GS because it was a nice shape & was the first iPhone i had & introduced me into the iPhone world also my current phone the iPhone 5c because it has different colours including blue which is my favourite & a larger screen than its predescessors plus all the features already available
Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
The 4s but only because that's the one I had experience of. I liked the look and design of the 4 and obviously the 4s carried that same design.
Message 11 of 22

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Seriously, still have it too lmao.
Message 12 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think each has its own merits.

Currently using the iPhone 6 plus and loving the extra real estate. 😄
Message 13 of 22

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Exactly! What do you mean real estate @Anonymous
Message 15 of 22

gemz4the1
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions

I've had a lot of iPhones.  Here's my opinion:

• 3Gs - nice rounded shape but basic applications, slow start up time, poor transition between screens, poor battery life (compared to the newer iPhone models)
  • 4 - i like this phone but i found it quite heavy and too square and rigid - big leap in design from the 3Gs.  Battery life still not improved.
  • 4s - not much better with battery life but some improvements in speed between screens.
  • 5 - introduction of more colours to choose from, improved battery life, faster speeds. However a few problems with the antenna/wifi and mobile data connections, better pixels, improvements in camera.
  • 5c - i haven't had one of these so i cannot comment on it.
  • 5s - i like the fingerprint sensor - it adds a great deal of security to my phone (it's just a shame that my family know my passcode to override the fingerprint sensor 😞 )
  • 6 - nice round shape, nice size - practically the same as iPhone 5 and 5s but bigger, faster speed, small increase in battery life, better camera.
Message 16 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable
Good points @gemz4the1 I have to agree with the battery on the 4s, battery life was poor after a year, it used to drop 5-6% as soon as I took the charger out then it's nearly flat 6 hours later without me even touching it. No such problems with my 5c
Message 17 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sorry.

The term is about screen size.
Message 18 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for the explanation
Message 19 of 22

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Let's talk English  then and not silly colloquiums that you see on other sites. ...

Message 20 of 22