cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where's the best place you've ever been?

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

I'm always asking my friends and family for cool places to visit.

One of the best places I've ever been is here, the Gold Coast, Australia:

14680-australias-gold-coast.jpg

But I've always wanted to go here, Machu Picchu in Peru:

machu-picchu-peru.jpg

Where's the best place you've ever been?

I think I know @jonsie 's answer wink

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

So hard to pick one. I really loved San Diego, but also Les Arcs (I find the snow very relaxing), Lake Garda and Belgium. I really can't choose a favourite spot in the UK, so many amazing places.

Message 11 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

Best Place I've ever been has to be either Kuramathi Island in the Maldives or Las Vegas 

kuramathi-island-resort-maldives-desktop-kuramathi-island-resort-in-the-maldives.jpglas_vegas_wallpaper_2014_images.jpg

Back to Vegas in 4 weeks for 12 days and can't wait!

Favourite place to visit is Icmeler in Turkey:

icmeler view off the beaten track.jpg

Message 12 of 23

gemz4the1
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions

I haven't really been to many places but there are a lot that i'd like to go to one day - my biggest dream is to go to New York.  slight_smile

I've personally always wanted to go there, but also everybody who has been has said that it's an amazing and lifechanging place to go to.

Message 13 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

That's where I'm going in a few weeks Bouncy

We were supposed to go last December but I was too busy working on a few projects so we had to postpone. Really looking forward to it!

Message 14 of 23

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93989 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

New York rocks! Been lucky enough to go three times and there is so much to see and do. It can also be a little overwhelming at times.

Message 15 of 23

BrendonM
  • 3605 Posts
  • 21 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Vienna, Austria.

Basically everything on the Ringstraße blew my mind away. I loved the architecture of the buildings, the delicious food, the friendly people, how clean it was and being able to sit in cafes that some of the most brilliant minds in Europe had.

The Albertina Kunstmuseum is probably the greatest museum of art I've ever been to.

Albertina1.JPG

Message 16 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh, I loved Vienna! It's absolutely beautiful and people are extremly helpful and friendly.

Message 17 of 23

aldaweb
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@gemz4the1 wrote:

I haven't really been to many places but there are a lot that i'd like to go to one day - my biggest dream is to go to New York.  slight_smile

I've personally always wanted to go there, but also everybody who has been has said that it's an amazing and lifechanging place to go to.

Went to New York in my 20's, I was living with a writer for a rock mag so went to loads of concerts on press tickets. DJ'd in a Light Show club I worked at as a technician. Was eventually kicked out when I tried to transfer to CUNY as immigration said I was just tring to overstay my Visa. Had some crazy times there. Crazy LOL

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 18 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sounds like you had an amazing time @aldaweb How long did you stay in New York?

Message 19 of 23

aldaweb
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Three months over a Summer.

Yes it was amazing, though some bits a extremely hazy Cheers

One of the concerts I got to see was David Bowie's Diamond Dogs ay Madison Square Gardens, very memorable. (That probably dates it Smiley LOL)

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 20 of 23