Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Highlighted
Level 16: Talkative

What you been playing

I been playing pokemon shield when iv not been fighting over the switch so I'm going to end up buying my own one at some point and also been playing fifa 20 on xbox one got it half price in the sale
Highlighted
Topics: 700

Re: What you been playing

I don't play games @liggerz87  though the grandson bought my other half the new snooker XBox game for Christmas. wink

*The Game Is On*

Highlighted
Level 10: Inspirational

Nothing sadly..
I’d like to get back into WoW & FS2004 but a PC is a huge expense & would create an explosion in my carbon footprint I couldn’t hope to recapture.

I recently had a play on World of Warships & managed to lose myself for 2 hours, then I watched someone play Fortnite & immediately wished I was younger, more adept & had a machine to play it on.

I’ve come to realise I’m far too old (& slow) to play these shoot em ups against kids but give me something tactical / team based & I bet could still ride high with the cool kids (so not cool I know)
Highlighted

The pool game is it done by rockstar I'm 32 and still play games my mate is 38 and play games so never to old iv seen people like in there 50 and 60s that stream on mixer and twitch
Highlighted
Topics: 700

It's a snooker game @liggerz87 and it's by Maximum Games

*The Game Is On*

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hey @liggerz87 I've mostly been playing Call of Duty and Minecraft at the moment. One's stressful and ones relaxing. yahoo

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Highlighted

I did the campaign of the new cod not played the multiplayer cool @Cleoriff could ad us if you want xbox name same here