Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What you been playing

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
I been playing pokemon shield when iv not been fighting over the switch so I'm going to end up buying my own one at some point and also been playing fifa 20 on xbox one got it half price in the sale
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122117 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

I don't play games @liggerz87  though the grandson bought my other half the new snooker XBox game for Christmas. wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Nothing sadly..
I’d like to get back into WoW & FS2004 but a PC is a huge expense & would create an explosion in my carbon footprint I couldn’t hope to recapture.

I recently had a play on World of Warships & managed to lose myself for 2 hours, then I watched someone play Fortnite & immediately wished I was younger, more adept & had a machine to play it on.

I’ve come to realise I’m far too old (& slow) to play these shoot em ups against kids but give me something tactical / team based & I bet could still ride high with the cool kids (so not cool I know)
Message 3 of 7

liggerz87
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
The pool game is it done by rockstar I'm 32 and still play games my mate is 38 and play games so never to old iv seen people like in there 50 and 60s that stream on mixer and twitch
Message 4 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122117 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

It's a snooker game @liggerz87 and it's by Maximum Games

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 7

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey @liggerz87 I've mostly been playing Call of Duty and Minecraft at the moment. One's stressful and ones relaxing. yahoo

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 6 of 7

liggerz87
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
I did the campaign of the new cod not played the multiplayer cool @Cleoriff could ad us if you want xbox name same here
Message 7 of 7