cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's your favourite video game?

Anonymous
Not applicable

World of Warcraft

I enjoyed being a druid, living in a big treehouse & being other characters = it was best when I had a pet either a sabre toothed tiger running alongside me amongst the wooded paths or when I had some sort of very exotic bird

I could only concentrate on doing the fighting bit with my downright gorgeous bird pet watching my back so's I could concentrate on what was in front of me = not good at gaining much money though, but my lad bunged his old mum some much needed gold/silver/bronze coinage   

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

JamieB14
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 186 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
I still wonder how I never played WOW 🙄
Message 11 of 13

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

I play WoW still yes @Anonymous , @Anonymous , @JamieB14 !

I'm at the moment playing through all the different big areas to get the storylines completed for the Loremaster achievements. I keep getting distracted though because sometimes I find a lovely-looking sunny spot, sitting on a rock in the middle of a calm lake under a tree, fishing. Frogs or other critters occasionally passing by.... sweat_smile I also like to do cooking and find new recipes to cook with. I need to gather all the ingredients first as well so sometimes it takes extra time.

I used to play loads of mobile games on my iPhone but nowadays just play 2: a golf-themed cards game and a farming-themed match 3 game that both relax me when I need to relax for a bit.

Message 12 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

I downloaded WoW when it went free some years ago on my old PC (a Pentium D dual-core), late one Saturday night I thought I'd give it a go but it decided it needed to optimise the game files.

I went and got myself a beer and came back half an hour later and the hard drive was still thrashing away so just stopped it and uninstalled it.

Message 13 of 13