cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's your favourite video game?

Anonymous
Not applicable

World of Warcraft

I enjoyed being a druid, living in a big treehouse & being other characters = it was best when I had a pet either a sabre toothed tiger running alongside me amongst the wooded paths or when I had some sort of very exotic bird

I could only concentrate on doing the fighting bit with my downright gorgeous bird pet watching my back so's I could concentrate on what was in front of me = not good at gaining much money though, but my lad bunged his old mum some much needed gold/silver/bronze coinage   

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Tomb Raider.
Message 2 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
God Of Wars and Battlefield 4
Message 3 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Battlefield 4 and Counter Strike:Source both on PC
Message 4 of 13

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Fallout 3. Hands down slight_smile
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 5 of 13

BrendonM
  • 3605 Posts
  • 21 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. Awesome story and you get to be a Jedi. What more could you ask for?

Message 6 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BrendonM wrote:

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. Awesome story and you get to be a Jedi. What more could you ask for?

fantasy: me & Harrison Ford as now = all dressed up for right proper close-couple-dancing for a most precious  3 minutes of Nat King Cole singing 'Stardust' under a starlit sky in the moonlight outside on a beach under some indigenous trees

Message 7 of 13

JamieB14
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 186 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Has to be Bioshock for me - Love the world of Rapture 😍
Message 8 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Omg @Anonymous you should so get into WoW again.. it’s gone back to Vanilla so you can relive the good old days before it got easy!

Now I’m just iPad, iPhone bound all I play is

Warship Fury
Fleet Battle PvP (new version of the 1st)
Warship Blitz (iOS version of World of Warships)
Canasta

I do download the odd game that I see advertised but I’m really not into those match 3 kinda games
Message 9 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes @Anonymous I should get into WOW again

I should have to do some personal research as I had to ratify all my monthly bank outgoings when the DWP basically took my income from me and made me wait a long time = me  fighting all the way, but worrying anyhow = they put the frighteners on you

I did enjoy WOW, when it was easy for me, warrior male with a sabre toothed tiger at my side 

I can concentrate a bit better now, tablets have been tweaked and income restored a bit - let's say I'm not living my bank overdraft anymore = scary times past

I believe @Marjo  plays WOW

Message 10 of 13