cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's your favourite ice cream flavour?

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

Whenever someone says "Summer", we all think barbecues, beaches, watermelon, ... but for me the most iconic thing to get and share over a sunny Summer day is hands down ice cream sun

And what a coincidence: July is Ice cream month!

Screen Shot 2018-07-03 at 09.32.32.png 

Are you more an ice cream or sorbet person?

What's you favourite flavour or flavour combinaison? 

Make sure to grab a tasty frozen treat after sharing your preference below, I know I certainly will smiley

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 46
45 REPLIES 45

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Individual ones @EmilieT.
Not seen the tubs.
If a tub then Ben & Jerry do some nice flavours...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 11 of 46

Anonymous
Not applicable

99 ... choc ice ... my real fave is tuti-fuiti, but can't seem to find it locally 

Message 12 of 46

Cleoriff
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

The more I think about it, I actually do like a chocolate Magnum wink

Image result for images of chocolate magnums

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 46

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2200 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@EmilieT wrote:

@ComaChameleon

That sounds lush! Do you have an ice cream machine and experiment with flavours?

Yes! grin We still have it, but we didn't tried since very long ago... Maybe I should do it again...

@Cleoriff

My mum would love Mint-Magnum! Sadly it's not available here

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 14 of 46

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

I tried yesterday the Ben and Jerry's Dairy-free Chocolate brownie and it was fantastic! I do agree they have really nice flavours @gmarkj - after craving chocolate cake for days, it was perfect smiley 

@Anonymous 

A shame you can't find your favourite locally .. but I hope you find a good alternative, in this heat you can't go too long without a little bit of ice cream (at least I can't) sun

@Cleoriff

I've never seen those Magnums astonished Do you have some in the freezer, to keep you cool throughout all the very tensed sporting events this weekend?

@ComaChameleon

Good Idea It'd definitely be a good time to start making ice cream again! If you do experiment, I'd be very curious to knwo what you try and what the results are like ...

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 15 of 46

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Oh yes @EmilieT I did. My husband will buy me anything to shut me up....joy

4 in a box yum yum...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 16 of 46

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

LOLBouncyLOLBouncyLOLBouncy

It's gonna be a great weekend for sure! I'll definitely be eating the rest of my chocolate brownie ice cream and maybe get some more of another flavour ...

signature

Message 17 of 46

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
And my freezer's nicely stocked with ice cream too @EmilieT. This is definitely ice cream weather and plenty of it 🤩
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 18 of 46

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Pineapple ice cream with orange or lemon sauce topped with crushed nuts....I'd kill for one at the moment....

Message 19 of 46

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Your making my mouth water @jonsie. That sounds yummy.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 20 of 46