Did you mean: 

What's your favourite emoji?

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

We all use them everyday on the Community, in topics, replies, or Private Messages. They make it easier to convey emotions in writing, and add a bit of fun to our forum posts ...

Which one is your favourite?

Looking forward to your comments/emojis!

smiley sweat_smile kissing_heart nerd ok_hand cat dizzy pizza bulb remote cheese mushroom star cool heart Confused Dance ballon 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 42
41 REPLIES 41

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Glory1 wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

Cat hug and love emoticon (Cat emoticons)

Pinched it ....Happy Dance

So did I, love it smile

Will you let me know how I can pinch it please? 

Right click 'save as' and it opens up picture file in your PC's photo gallery. Give it a name and save there.(I know you are using pc hence advising you via that route)

Thank you @Cleoriff Thanks!

Message 31 of 42

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92915 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

The written word is often misconstrued, so an appropriate emoji can be useful sometimes, and at least it lightens the mood wink

Is it just me, or are there perhaps too many in the drop-down menu though? Over time we seem to have added newer emojis, some of which appear to be duplicating effort. For example, Smiley Indifferent neutral

Perhaps it might be worth tidying up that section, just to remove any that might be considered surplus to requirement. The animated ones are worth keeping I think, but having a variety of different formats, leaves it looking rather congested  Thoughful

I have to agree, there are so many now and too many duplicated or similar emojis, some/many that have never been used when people post. Using the dropdown box you have to scroll through rows of them and on mobile it's difficult and so therefore easier to use the phone system emojis. I grow bored but it's better to use any emoji sometimes to get over the tone of a post. What could be construed as sarcastic or demeaning always reads better followed by a wink or a smile. I sometimes get bored with the community and phone emojis so then tend to look at other sites.

Message 32 of 42

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

With today being world emoji day, I wanted to thank everyone who shared their favourite emoji in this topic so far smiley

Between all the different emojis available on the forum, plus the ones you can find online, or via your mobile keyboard, there's plenty of options to always keep conversations fun and lively so here's to emojis party

heart Happy Dance bouquet cool jack_o_lantern kissing_closed_eyes sweat_smile star earth remote Dance cheery trophy wink

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 33 of 42

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35211 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

slap.gif

The getting into bed one @jonsie and @Cairdeas @uses is my favourite about now. . .

Can't find it, hence the face slap one above... �

Message 34 of 42

Cairdeas
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 3570 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
More info
sleepy-smiley-face.gif this one @pgn ? 😋X
giphy-3
Message 35 of 42

Cairdeas
  • 3570 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Keep hitting that spolier thingy 😫x

giphy-3
Message 36 of 42

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35211 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

@Cairdeas wrote:
More info
sleepy-smiley-face.gif this one @pgn ? 😋X

The very one, yes! Hug

Message 37 of 42

Cairdeas
  • 3570 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Why thank you 😊 x

giphy-3
Message 38 of 42

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I use the bed one frequently. Though to be fair, I did pinch it from @Cairdeas innocent

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 39 of 42

Cairdeas
  • 3570 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

hiding.gifthis one is still my fave @Cleoriff 😋x

giphy-3
Message 40 of 42