Did you mean: 

What's on your Summer Playlist?

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

Summer brings along a lot of things: for some it's the sun, for others (me) the guiltfree ice cream feasts, the beach holidays, the salads and barbecues, etc. But one thing that everyone can enjoy is the feel-good music Dance

I thought it'd be fun to find out which songs we each use as a happy soundtrack - whether you prefer the newest Summer hits or stick to good old upbeat classics, I'm sure you all have a handful of titles that instantly bring a smile to your face smile

So I'm curious, what's on your summer playlist?

Screen Shot 2018-07-17 at 14.40.54.png

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
I do love jazz and classical aswel lol
Message 11 of 12

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Glory1 

Classical can be absolutely amazing! I'm very much looking forward to going to the Proms this year, hear some Ravel and Debussy performed live smiling It's more of a quiet mood soundtrack for me as well than happy & upbeat mood. 

@liggerz87 

I've been listening to a lot of mostly instrumental music lately (think movie or games sountracks, bands like Snarky Puppy or Vulfpeck), where the music almost feels like lyrics as the melody is so strong. But if I listen to anything with lyrics, I do prefer meaningful ones than random or empty words too!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 12 of 12