Did you mean: 

What mobile games do you play?

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey guys,

I've spent a lot of (pleasurable!) time playing games on my mobile (currently iPhone 6S, which I'm thinking of changing, but that's beside the point), and I'd love to hear which games you have on yours?? slight_smile

@Glory1 I know you have hundreds of games on your mobile and Kindle, if I remember correctly, maybe some of the same ones than what I play or have tried. slight_smile

At the moment my favourites are:

Juice Jam:

I'm at level 305 and proud of it! grin It's like a "match 3" kind of game:

Fishdom:

I'm at level 210! grin Also match three kind of game, although it has some other cool elements like keeping fish in different fish tanks, collecting exotic plants, etc.

Zombie Castaways:

This is super addictive, but I have to take breaks for days because it frustrates me a lot. grin It's about a zombie who wants to become human and find love.

Also what I play currently is the Bubble Wrap game I mentioned in another thread LOL (it's actually better than it sounds), and a little bit of Farm Heroes (match 3 again) and I have just downloaded Word Cookies, recommended by @Glory1! So far I'm really liking it:

Have you tried any of these too? Which level are you at? If these are not your cup of tea then which kinds of games do you like to play on mobile? slight_smile

Message 1 of 282
281 REPLIES 281

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
You are clearly cleverer than me @adamtemp64. I've tried various Angry Birds' games and am absolutely useless at them. I start off well but rapidly go down hill. I'm more of a match 3, hidden object, hidden difference lady. Am quite good at solitaire and some bubble shooter games as well.

Other than that I'm not very good so have given up trying to play any other type of games.
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 51 of 282

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Glory1 wrote:
Is that Farm Heroes Saga or Farm Heroes Super Saga @Marjo? I'm thinking about downloading the latter again.

Farm Heroes Super Saga, it seems to be. slight_smile Sometimes it frustrates me, clearly why I hadn't picked it up in several months, but now it's interesting again.

Message 52 of 282

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Marjo wrote:

@Glory1 wrote:
Is that Farm Heroes Saga or Farm Heroes Super Saga @Marjo? I'm thinking about downloading the latter again.

Farm Heroes Super Saga, it seems to be. slight_smile Sometimes it frustrates me, clearly why I hadn't picked it up in several months, but now it's interesting again.

I know what you mean. I have so many games I forget sometimes exactly what I have and then suddenly notice a game I haven't played for ages. Farm Heroes Super Saga can be extremely frustrating why I think I uninstalled it but I'm going to try again and see how I get on.

Message 53 of 282

Curr946
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions
Mobile strike
Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Message 54 of 282

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Glory1 wrote:

@Marjo wrote:

@Glory1 wrote:

I know what you mean. I have so many games I forget sometimes exactly what I have and then suddenly notice a game I haven't played for ages. Farm Heroes Super Saga can be extremely frustrating why I think I uninstalled it but I'm going to try again and see how I get on.

I suggest keep the game on your device even if you get frustrated, because sometimes suddenly you realise the frustration is gone (even if it's after a few weeks or months) and it starts feeling 'fresh' again. grin

@Curr946 I see ads of this one within my games sometimes and I want to throw my phone. LOL Totally not my type of game, I confess. But then again, I haven't actually tried it so can't be 100% sure. haha

Message 55 of 282

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
I agree @Marjo. But as I say I've hundreds of games between my phone and Kindle Fire that it's often months before I play any of them. Still I will try again and see how it goes.

@Curr946 I do sympathise with ads for games you have no interest in. It gets on my nerves as well but it's the price you pay for a free game.

Message 56 of 282

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Glory1 wrote:
I agree @Marjo. But as I say I've hundreds of games between my phone and Kindle Fire that it's often months before I play any of them. Still I will try again and see how it goes.

@Curr946 I do sympathise with ads for games you have no interest in. It gets on my nerves as well but it's the price you pay for a free game.

Let us know, maybe you'll like it again! slight_smile

Message 57 of 282

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dragon Mania Legends ... Bouncy ... just started this & I luv it slight_smile

Message 58 of 282

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Ummm I've seen ads for this game on my phone @Anonymous and have been tempted because I love dragons. But I'm more of a match 3 babe. Though I'm really hooked on Word Cookies and play at least one level each day.

Also try to get a few levels a day on Candy Crush Saga, Candy Crush Soda Saga and Candy Crush Jelly Saga. Then there's Monster Busters, Hexa Blast and Link Flash. And so on........😮

Message 59 of 282

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Wow, lots of new suggestions for me to try out! open_mouth Thanks! I've progressed a little more on Cookie Jam and Farm Heroes, will have to check my levels and post - maybe one day I get to be further in the levels than you guys! Happy Dance

How is Cookie Jam going by the way so I can compare?

Message 60 of 282