Did you mean: 

What mobile games do you play?

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey guys,

I've spent a lot of (pleasurable!) time playing games on my mobile (currently iPhone 6S, which I'm thinking of changing, but that's beside the point), and I'd love to hear which games you have on yours?? slight_smile

@Glory1 I know you have hundreds of games on your mobile and Kindle, if I remember correctly, maybe some of the same ones than what I play or have tried. slight_smile

At the moment my favourites are:

Juice Jam:

I'm at level 305 and proud of it! grin It's like a "match 3" kind of game:

Fishdom:

I'm at level 210! grin Also match three kind of game, although it has some other cool elements like keeping fish in different fish tanks, collecting exotic plants, etc.

Zombie Castaways:

This is super addictive, but I have to take breaks for days because it frustrates me a lot. grin It's about a zombie who wants to become human and find love.

Also what I play currently is the Bubble Wrap game I mentioned in another thread LOL (it's actually better than it sounds), and a little bit of Farm Heroes (match 3 again) and I have just downloaded Word Cookies, recommended by @Glory1! So far I'm really liking it:

Have you tried any of these too? Which level are you at? If these are not your cup of tea then which kinds of games do you like to play on mobile? slight_smile

Message 1 of 282
281 REPLIES 281

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
I love to read as well @jonsie in addition to playing games. Then there are my recordings and when I've caught up with those one of my boxsets or films I've yet to watch.

I try to vary my day as much as possible as I'm easily bored. Recently though I've spent a lot of time catching up on my recordings as my recent 'sleeping' sickness meant I was well behind. I've finally caught up though I'm still sleeping a lot. But at least not in the middle of a programme 😊
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 251 of 282

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Glory1 wrote:

@Marjowrote:

Funny you should say that @jonsie, I'm actually super obsessed with a game called Fairway Solitaire at the moment. It's taken over all my other games for now, even my word games @blissgirl@Glory1! open_mouth I'm at level 144.

And I love a game called Grand Harvest Solitaire. I'm not obsessed but I play it a lot and am on level 273.

Oh yes I downloaded this one too @Glory1. I played a few levels but I'm still so into the Fairway one that I haven't fully explored the Harveset yet. It seemed promising though so I'll definitely go back to it at some point. Thanks for suggesting that one earlier. slight_smile

Message 252 of 282

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
You'll enjoy Grand Harvest Solitaire @Marjo it really makes you think and it's fun when you win a level. It starts easy but becomes more complex as you move up the levels.

Am also playing Fishdom again. Can't remember what level I'm on but it's in the 600s.

Message 253 of 282

blissgirl
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 6977 Posts
  • 46 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
Just downloaded another game for me to play called word ranch looks good sofar slight_smile
iPhone 15 plus 128Gb light pink (with Vodafone) slight_smile
Message 254 of 282

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Looks interesting. Let me know what you think @blissgirl and how you get on with it.

Message 255 of 282

blissgirl
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 6977 Posts
  • 46 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
On level 12 it's a good little game you get to build a ranch
iPhone 15 plus 128Gb light pink (with Vodafone) slight_smile
Message 256 of 282

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Do you find it's got an overload of ads? I read the reviews and many complained about this as well as losing coins and screen freezing.

Message 257 of 282

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Found a new word game @blissgirl and @Marjo called Word Across. So far am enjoying it quite a lot and am finding it easy. I'm sure it'll get harder as I get further along. It's got 1,400+ levels, so that should keep me occupied with my other word games 🤣

Message 258 of 282

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Marjowrote:

Funny you should say that @jonsie, I'm actually super obsessed with a game called Fairway Solitaire at the moment. It's taken over all my other games for now, even my word games @blissgirl@Glory1! open_mouth I'm at level 144.

Omg I used to play Fairway Solitaire on the PC years ago.. can’t believe that’s still about!

Message 259 of 282

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymouswrote:

@Marjowrote:

Omg I used to play Fairway Solitaire on the PC years ago.. can’t believe that’s still about!

My husband still plays it on his PC ...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 260 of 282