Did you mean: 

What mobile games do you play?

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey guys,

I've spent a lot of (pleasurable!) time playing games on my mobile (currently iPhone 6S, which I'm thinking of changing, but that's beside the point), and I'd love to hear which games you have on yours?? slight_smile

@Glory1 I know you have hundreds of games on your mobile and Kindle, if I remember correctly, maybe some of the same ones than what I play or have tried. slight_smile

At the moment my favourites are:

Juice Jam:

I'm at level 305 and proud of it! grin It's like a "match 3" kind of game:

Fishdom:

I'm at level 210! grin Also match three kind of game, although it has some other cool elements like keeping fish in different fish tanks, collecting exotic plants, etc.

Zombie Castaways:

This is super addictive, but I have to take breaks for days because it frustrates me a lot. grin It's about a zombie who wants to become human and find love.

Also what I play currently is the Bubble Wrap game I mentioned in another thread LOL (it's actually better than it sounds), and a little bit of Farm Heroes (match 3 again) and I have just downloaded Word Cookies, recommended by @Glory1! So far I'm really liking it:

Have you tried any of these too? Which level are you at? If these are not your cup of tea then which kinds of games do you like to play on mobile? slight_smile

Message 1 of 282
281 REPLIES 281

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Marjo will never beat me now I'm level 117 LOL

I need to catch up! I am determined though, and very competitive, so we'll see........... hey maybe we should have a leaderboard on here to keep track of this important information!

And @gmarkj I'm not sure if I believe you about that level number. Jaw-dropping Seriously? I am level 7. LOL

@Glory1 I'm still trying to learn how the leveling works in Word Cookies, but it says in mine "Banana 02" grin

Message 31 of 282

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
@Marjo you are at the last level of Novice Chef. I'm at the 2nd level of Pastry Chef two 'chefs' ahead of you. I think the groups are in line with chef ranks in a kitchen to a certain extent though it gets less clear as you progress,ie Star Chef, Celebrity Chef etc.
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 32 of 282

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Ok got it, thanks for helping to explain it! I'm now stuck on that level. It's harder than it looks!

Message 33 of 282

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Yes it is but when you finslly work it out so rewarding. And it definitely makes you think and improves your word knowledge. I've chosen words that I didn't know were words if you get me.

Message 34 of 282

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Yes! I'm always delighted when one of my random frustrated "swipes" puts a word into the dog's "extra words" jar. What would be even better is to google those words every time to build my vocabulary. slight_smile

Message 35 of 282

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Not a bad idea @Marjo. I would like to know what those odd words mean and use them in sentences with my friends to really confuse them.......😊

Message 36 of 282

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey @Glory1, a quick update: Banana 14! grin

Message 37 of 282

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Well done @Marjo. I'm Coconut 12...😉 Very apt in my case..... 😂

Message 38 of 282

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

@Marjo wrote:

And @gmarkj I'm not sure if I believe you about that level number. Jaw-dropping Seriously? I am level 7. LOL

Here's the proof @Marjo...

Screenshot_20**Personal info**-**Personal info**.png

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 39 of 282

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions