Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Topics: 22

Re: What made me happy today...

@Glory1 wrote:
You could well be right @ComaChameleon and I've just been unlucky.

Haven't been on tbe DLR in years. But I thought Heron Quays was just a name from the days when herons were there. However, you could be right. There are large parts of London I'm unfamiliar with.

As long as it is like that... It's good Smiley Wink

If you're tired of Ldn, you're tired of life ^^

iPhone XR * 64 GB * (Product) Red * unlocked
iPad Air wifi & LTE * 16 GB * White * unlocked + iPad Air 2 wifi only
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR
Topics: 83
Blog Posts: 2

Absolutely true @ComaChameleon. And after over 48 years in London I still never tire of this fantastic city. There are only 2 other places I could comfortably live in the UK and they are York and Edinburgh.

Not likely to move now at my age so will probably be in London forever. No bad thing 😁
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Topics: 259

[ Edited ]

@Glory1 wrote:
Absolutely true @ComaChameleon. And after over 48 years in London I still never tire of this fantastic city. There are only 2 other places I could comfortably live in the UK and they are York and Edinburgh.

Not likely to move now at my age so will probably be in London forever. No bad thing 😁

I've lived in York @Glory1 it is a fantastic place, lots of the city to explore ... shame my marriage ended my stay there ... used to luv walking on the walls Dance

I havn't been in London in 23 years ... can't think I'll get there again, but love the time I've spent there from school trips when a kid Smiley Happy

What made me happy today ...

the sun Image result for sun images free

*possum si vollo* *per ardua ad astra*

I don't work for O2
Xperia L1 - The Android Army Marches Onwards
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry
Topics: 693

Yes the sun has such an impact on me. Love it. Long light nights. Early sunshine when you wake up.  Went to see some friends today ...it was great sitting in their garden playing catch up.

*The Game Is On*

You wouldn't recognise London today @WispaRed7. It has changed a great deal since you were last here and not necessarily for the better. I can't speak for all of London, of course, just the West End and the part of central London I live in.

There used to be craft shops where I live and a number of small shops selling things for the home. There were also several food shops. Now there are only 2 supermarkets; one very good Waitrose and one much less so The Co-op. The craft shops are long gone. In their place are many boutiques which don't last long because no-one shops in them. But one closes and another opens. And still no-one shops in them.

I love London for the culture, the fact that I have both bus and tube available to me (bus preferable), the entertainment choices available etc.

And as I haven't driven for years moving out of central London would make my getting out and about even more difficult.

Oh and the sunny weather cheers me up too as long as it doesn't get too hot and humid. Then I just feel ill.

Topics: 693

Well sun has gone so I shall sulk. Currently dull and apparently waiting for a thunderstorm...Shocked

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 549

Very sunny here in Manchester from what I can see through my cell ward window Smiley Wink

Topics: 113

@jonsie wrote:

Very sunny here in Manchester from what I can see through my cell ward window Smiley Wink

We had a massive thunderstorm at about 4:30am this morning....overcast and cooler now.

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Topics: 259

Just had half hour thunderstorm ... air much fresher now ... no sun Smiley Sad

fantastic that you live in the centre of London @Glory1

I was to go see my son Alex & his wife Emma today to view their USA honeymoon pictures ... but was unwell in the night Sad

*possum si vollo* *per ardua ad astra*

I don't work for O2
Xperia L1 - The Android Army Marches Onwards
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry

Air fresher here too @WispaRed7 but no thunderstorm unless it happened while I slept. The sun is out but not very strong and the sky is white with cloud rather than blue. Could be the thunderstorm is yet to come but on the way. Very breezy.

Sky has gone a pale blue as I typed this so who knows what'll happen next.

What made me very happy today streaming "Bosch" through Amazon Prime Video in 4K 😁 I may not be able to afford a 4K TV yet but I can watch 4K on my phone. Magic 😄👍👌