Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Topics: 259

Re: What made me happy today...

Primark in Leeds has moved into the 'old' Bhs store ... quite central now, not far from the train station

*possum si vollo* *per ardua ad astra*

I don't work for O2
Xperia L1 - The Android Army Marches Onwards
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry
Topics: 113

Aaahhh !...... Primani.....hard to beat when it comes to T-shirts
"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Topics: 693

You can get some damn good stuff from Primark. All it takes is a bit of searching.....

*The Game Is On*

that teal / turquoise VW camper van that has been outside my front wall since before Easter has moved down the street Bouncy 

I don't work for O2
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry
Topics: 549

@WispaRed7 wrote:

that teal / turquoise VW camper van that has been outside my front wall since before Easter has moved down the street Bouncy 

Strong winds or all the graffiti you daubed on it? LOL

@jonsie wrote:

@WispaRed7 wrote:

Strong winds or all the graffiti you daubed on it? LOL

the box of 18 Morrisons, no doubt poorly raised, hen eggs I threw at it from all angles LOL

I have actually done that twice (I kid you not, & taken photos) 

Pi$$es me right orf ... wall to roadside is about 4' - 4'6" high I'd say ... yeah I know I don't own it ... but my block of 6 old stone terraced houses, well none of us own a car = it's all the local council's fault ... my son has had a parking ticket before now, I put 2 wheelie bins & a large cone out, but local council employee tossers moved them onto the pavement ... Drum 

I don't work for O2
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband

the swallows / housemartins are back Bouncy

there's usually a nest in the 15' or so void under my living room ... I don't go to check for fear of disturbing them ... but at dawn & dusk when nesting the parent birds can be seen = they are sooo very very fast in flight Smiley Happy

I don't work for O2
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
Topics: 113

Swifts and swallows have already fledged in Spain....young ones being taught how to dive-bomb the swimming pool for a drink !
"My life is a facsimile of a sham"

@Beenherebefore wrote:
Swifts and swallows have already fledged in Spain....young ones being taught how to dive-bomb the swimming pool for a drink !

LOL

I don't work for O2
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
Community Manager

I might have mentioned this before... but the sunshine today made me feel happy! Let's hope tomorrow we will all have some sun to enjoy. Smiley Happy

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature