Did you mean: 

What made me happy today...

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2237 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hey guys.

In one of my old forums I was a member of (not existing anymore since this year), we had a thread where everybody just told in short what made them happy this day. Thought it would be nice for here too! slight_smile

To start: I'm working for EMS and my first call today was am expected birth. So we hoped we would be able to bring her into hospital just in time. But it didn't work. I was at the patient and she just said "it's coming"... My team-mate was driving REALLY fast, it took him about an kilometer to brake - during that time the baby was just born. Even we were a really young team and not long into job, we did VERY well and even the doctors told us we did excellent.

(Our last call was a reanimation on the street, the woman did not get an own circulation again.... But I guess that's the circle of life :D)

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 1 of 2,234
2,233 REPLIES 2,233

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

It seems to be getting sunny again and I'm overdressed this morning. Thought it would be cold but I'm boiling!

(In a good way) sun sun sun sun Maybe THIS is the start of summer!

Message 351 of 2,234

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 125987 Posts
  • 831 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

@Marjo wrote:

It seems to be getting sunny again and I'm overdressed this morning. Thought it would be cold but I'm boiling!

Yes I take back what I said. That's what getting up at silly oclock does for you sweat_smile

It's now warming up nicely....sunsunsun

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 352 of 2,234

Anonymous
Not applicable

the phone says 14c ... but ... it don't feel like it = my feet are frozzen

Got my new rose gold locket in the post today ... it's not too small nor too large ... 1st locket I've ever had ... going to put a pic of Alex & Emma in it as soon as possible ... yahoo

Message 353 of 2,234

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Marjo wrote:

Or the only summer we'll have this yesr! Hate to be a spoilsport but I've seen it so many times before. Beautiful warm sunny days in April or May followed by a cool, wet June, July and August. Hope I'm wrong for all you hot weather folk but just saying don't get too excited about the Bank Holiday weekend, the weather may not last long after that.

And now having cheered everyone up as I love to do, I'll get back to putting my large Waitrose shop away LOL

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 354 of 2,234

jonsie
  • 93987 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

the phone says 14c ... but ... it don't feel like it = my feet are frozzen

Got my new rose gold locket in the post today ... it's not too small nor too large ... 1st locket I've ever had ... going to put a pic of Alex & Emma in it as soon as possible ... yahoo

Keep them close to your very big heart @Anonymous heart

Message 355 of 2,234

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Keep them close to your very big heart @Anonymous heart

Awww @jonsie what a kind thing to say, thank you very much ... yes, I will keep them close to me

You, jonsie have a very big heart heart too & I know you love your family very very much ... they & we love heart you

btw I don't do patronizing or return compliments ... = ... I just tell it like it is = must be the Yorkshire in me wink

Message 356 of 2,234

jonsie
  • 93987 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

ComaChameleon
  • 2237 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
@Glory1
Where did you come from?

It's a really sunny day (been). Warm, nice... but I'm not smart enough to post a pic from mobile here 😂
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 358 of 2,234

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@ComaChameleon wrote:
@Glory1
Where did you come from?

It's a really sunny day (been). Warm, nice... but I'm not smart enough to post a pic from mobile here 😂

Hi @ComaChameleon

I'm originally from New York City, Manhattan specifically. I came over to England in 1969 and never left. I love England and wouldn't live anywhere else. I prefer London for the convenience of getting out and about using public transport. I've not driven since coming here and don't miss it. 

Also, when I arrived, being considerably younger than I am now, there were all the theatres, clubs, cinemas, restaurants etc to experience. I'm more of a homebody now smile

Btw, I've been to Germany once very briefly, many years ago, on a coach trip through France, Belgium, Italy, Germany and Switzerland. We stayed in a lovely hotel in the Black Forest. Always wanted to go back but never did pensive

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 359 of 2,234

ComaChameleon
  • 2237 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Glory1

I can understand that. NYC and Ldn can be compared by their population, but London is bigger, but even going from one to another end is so fast by tube! One of the best inventions! grin

The black forrest is beautiful! But we have soooo many nice areas. A friend from Atlanta was here in december (knew us since like 8-9 years on internet only, when she was in Oxford for 3 months she came here for a week)... And it was really hard to decide what to show her, bc there's so much nice things!

Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Message 360 of 2,234