Did you mean: 

What made me happy today...

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2206 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hey guys.

In one of my old forums I was a member of (not existing anymore since this year), we had a thread where everybody just told in short what made them happy this day. Thought it would be nice for here too! slight_smile

To start: I'm working for EMS and my first call today was am expected birth. So we hoped we would be able to bring her into hospital just in time. But it didn't work. I was at the patient and she just said "it's coming"... My team-mate was driving REALLY fast, it took him about an kilometer to brake - during that time the baby was just born. Even we were a really young team and not long into job, we did VERY well and even the doctors told us we did excellent.

(Our last call was a reanimation on the street, the woman did not get an own circulation again.... But I guess that's the circle of life :D)

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 1 of 2,232
2,231 REPLIES 2,231

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Awesome! I like this thread. So many busy days where we only think of work and stress.... open_mouth So reading about happy things is a great idea!

It's still quite early in the day but what made me happy this morning was that it was sunny again. Makes me feel very energetic!

Sun

Message 2 of 2,232

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
What made me happy today is looking out of my window and seeing leaves on the trees. And, yes, @Marjo the sun is shining and the sky is blue. A beautiful spring day. I love it....😀
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 3 of 2,232

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Lovely idea @ComaChameleon Bouncy

What made me happy today... was to see that you all were happy!!!!!  HeroHero

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 4 of 2,232

ComaChameleon
  • 2206 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Marjo wrote:

Awesome! I like this thread. So many busy days where we only think of work and stress.... open_mouth So reading about happy things is a great idea!

..And seeing the negative things instead of the little good things. It's important to appreciate the little nice things in life. I guess @Cleoriff can tell many stories of people who even if they're dying are more happy then other people and so on.

Today I brought an old grandma to the ER. She was afraid of the hospital and didn't wanted to, so I talked to her and she agreed to come with me. In the ward, there was nobody (And that's VERY weird, because wednesday afternoon ALL GP's have an free afternoon, so the ER is always full). She told me she's afraid alone there (saw she's taking pills against this kind of things). So I talked to the nurse and she told me she can't stay at hers - aswell as I wasn't able to. So I took her to the waitingroom and sat her between other peoples and found someone who looked after her.

So I kinda feel it was a good deed today. slight_smile

Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 5 of 2,232

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
@ComaChameleon doing the job you do I imagine you do at least one good deed every day.

I have been taken to hospital twice by ambulance as I was unable to get there by myself unaided. Each time the paramedics were brilliant and I was and am very grateful to them.

I am not frightened of hospitals I just don't like them - as a patient or a visitor. I cannot praise the medical staff enough for how they looked after me and made better.

I think all of you in the medical profession, whatever job you do, are amazing. Thank you........😀👍

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 6 of 2,232

Anonymous
Not applicable

My mum rang me today, she is very frail, all the more so after my dad dieing last year ... but ... she wanted me to know her Mothers Day flowers were still doing well, she told me they came well packed in the post ... I was so grateful to her as I've been down & quiet lately ... & ... I'm so proud of her for managing to live her life after her husband of 65 years has passed away

Thank you Mum for making me happy today 

As has been said above, I've been taken into A&E more than once late at night & the ambulance staff were wonderful with me 

Message 7 of 2,232

Anonymous
Not applicable

this thread seems to have been duplicated

could someone delete one of the threads please ?

Message 8 of 2,232

ComaChameleon
  • 2206 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Had that problem with different threads since the last like 2 weeks 😕 Thought it was my stupid laptop...

Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Message 9 of 2,232

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@ComaChameleon wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Had that problem with different threads since the last like 2 weeks 😕 Thought it was my stupid laptop...

It's 'stickied' at the top! slight_smile Just to highlight a nice happy thread @Anonymous & @ComaChameleon so even if the list of threads grows, this would still be always accessible from the top of the list.

What made you happy over the weekend by the way guys? slight_smile

Message 10 of 2,232