A catio sounds great for your cats

I can imagine you sat outside with a cup of coffee with iced donut

Very best wishes for happiness in your new home Cat Very Happy

*possum si vollo* *per ardua ad astra*

I don't work for O2
Xperia L1 - The Android Army Marches Onwards
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry
Highlighted
Topics: 130

Re: What made me happy today...

[ Edited ]

An 11th birthday party - youngest child got a celebratory Chinese take-out and to watch Avengers Age of Ultron - he knows more about it than I do!

Most Random Thread.pngMost Useful Guide.pngWe cannot access your account
Highlighted
Topics: 747

Sounds lovely @pgn.

Only good thing about the 'government restrictions', you are not allowed to have massive childrens parties, costing an arm and a leg!!

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Highlighted

@Cleoriff wrote:

Sounds lovely @pgn.

Only good thing about the 'government restrictions', you are not allowed to have massive childrens parties, costing an arm and a leg!!

Every cloud, @Cleoriff. 😉 It was just 5 yesterday eve. 👍

Highlighted

Now here's a thing... and it's about time the big carriers were told to wind their necks in on their practice of cancelling your return leg ticket if you miss the outward leg journey:

https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/holidays/article-8735999/I-took-BA-court-cancelled-return-ticket...

The budget airlines do not tend to do this, as far as I know - I had to change plans years ago for work, meaning the outward leg of a Ryanair flight was missed (the company I worked for flew me back from my short-notice  business trip to the US all the way to Hannover to join my family on the first night of our planned holiday), and my return leg home with Ryanair still worked fine, no issues!

The bigger carriers have sold a seat, then cancelled the ticket under the "No-show Rule", and resold the seat - quite a nice little earner, if you think about it, and BA, Virgin, AF, QANTAS all do it.

Hooray for the small claims court! Now if only the greed of these huge companies could be hit so that they change their terms and conditions in the way that some of the low-cost airlines do!

Made my day, that has 👍😉

Highlighted

It's a long time since I flew with a large carrier @pgn so I had no idea they could do this!!

Cheap and cheerful Ryanair to Spain was my last experience.

Good for her taking them on and winning.

*The Game Is On*

Highlighted
Level 47: Going Places

@Cleoriff wrote:

@gmarkj wrote:

Congrats on finding somewhere you can settle a bit more @Marjo.
You could always buy a ready made product that you put together (although they aren't cheap!).
Google (as ever) is your friend:
shorturl.at/HJW12 

Edited to get link to work!

@gmarkj 

That url simply takes you to short url, not showing any ready made product?

Not sure why that didn't work, so have tried with a different URL shortener...

Hopefully this one works!

https://tinyurl.com/yx9a7qso 

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Highlighted

That works @gmarkj and it's great. although I do prefer those which have branches and small tree trunks in allowing the cat to climb.

I saw one one built outside the bedroom (Patio window) of a house. It's base rested on the roof of their conservatory. It had tree trunks and branches in it. Even grass. Lol

*The Game Is On*

Highlighted
Level 47: Going Places

I tried finding pictures of one some friends built themselves in Scotland, but can't find them.
They live in the 2nd floor of a manse house, and built an enclosure like that around some small trees with a run from a window down to it.
Was very impressive and was because they owned and bred rare breed cats (like Absynnian, Russian Blue and Devon Rex) and wanted them to be able to go "outside" but be safe.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Highlighted
Topics: 271

A friend of mine with 5 cats has built a catio themselves from some sort of small wire mesh and lengths of wood. Entrance from the house is by the downstairs utility room small window ... there are places for the cats to sit and enjoy being outside in safety ... sorry no picture.

*possum si vollo* *per ardua ad astra*

I don't work for O2
Xperia L1 - The Android Army Marches Onwards
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry