Did you mean: 

What made me happy today...

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2200 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hey guys.

In one of my old forums I was a member of (not existing anymore since this year), we had a thread where everybody just told in short what made them happy this day. Thought it would be nice for here too! slight_smile

To start: I'm working for EMS and my first call today was am expected birth. So we hoped we would be able to bring her into hospital just in time. But it didn't work. I was at the patient and she just said "it's coming"... My team-mate was driving REALLY fast, it took him about an kilometer to brake - during that time the baby was just born. Even we were a really young team and not long into job, we did VERY well and even the doctors told us we did excellent.

(Our last call was a reanimation on the street, the woman did not get an own circulation again.... But I guess that's the circle of life :D)

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 1 of 2,224
2,223 REPLIES 2,223

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2200 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

It was dad's 63th birthday today - or would've been. I'm drinking some fruit-secco on him. 

He is missed. 

A happier thing is my new tv came today... 75". QLED. What a monster! grin

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 1811 of 2,224

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seeing the smile on the face of a very good friend smiling

He is a touch older than me and has health issues

Today he was happy and relaxed whilst we enjoyed each other's company in the pub garden

I had a little cry when I got home ... tears can be healing and not necessarily a bad thing smiling

See the source image

Message 1812 of 2,224

Anonymous
Not applicable

Waking up before 7am ... smiling ... bright eyed and bushy tailed, well somewhat wink

Unusual for me nowadays ... I'm not that clever in a morning anymore ... don't normally have to be now I am retired ... sooo I generally please myself which makes me happy too smiling

See the source image

Message 1813 of 2,224

Cleoriff
  • 122347 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Whilst I overslept. Always up by 6.30am -7pm. Woke up at 7.30 this morning.

Hairdressers appt at 9.15...Grrrr upside_down

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1814 of 2,224

Anonymous
Not applicable
Enjoy your time at the hairdressers @Cleoriff
Message 1815 of 2,224

Anonymous
Not applicable

My son Alex called me today during his lunch break ... yahoo ... he works from home, before lockdown ... remote working is working well for the aggregates and construction company he works for

He is pleased that his gran (my mum) is calm and relaxed at present ... I am very pleased too smiling

We had a lovely chatty telephone conversation kissing_heart

Havn't seen him or my daughter-in-law since the Saturday before last Christmas santa

He usually calls me every 2 or 3 weeks or so ... Cat Very Happy ... I had texted him earlier today as I was upbeat.

Grandson with his grandmother hugging each other

Message 1816 of 2,224

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35207 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Seeing the older two, and the houses they have chosen (one is renting, with bf, the other has bought, with gf) to live in today, a sunny day for the trip to see them.

And there's a lovely parkland area close to son and gf's house, a short walk from their front door, so we had a lovely amble there for an hour or so. Dogwalkers and pram pushers aplenty, enjoying the 22degC heat today.

Tired, bed beckons... 

Message 1817 of 2,224

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122347 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Sounds lovely @pgn 

Are they both living close to you? Or do you need to drive a long way to see them?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1818 of 2,224

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35207 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

They live about 20mins drive apart, and about 90mins from us by car, on a day with quiet traffic. Both are relatively close to the train too. 

Message 1819 of 2,224

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25011 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Nice to know you had a good day out with your older ones, @pgn 

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 1820 of 2,224