Did you mean: 

What made me happy today...

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2206 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hey guys.

In one of my old forums I was a member of (not existing anymore since this year), we had a thread where everybody just told in short what made them happy this day. Thought it would be nice for here too! slight_smile

To start: I'm working for EMS and my first call today was am expected birth. So we hoped we would be able to bring her into hospital just in time. But it didn't work. I was at the patient and she just said "it's coming"... My team-mate was driving REALLY fast, it took him about an kilometer to brake - during that time the baby was just born. Even we were a really young team and not long into job, we did VERY well and even the doctors told us we did excellent.

(Our last call was a reanimation on the street, the woman did not get an own circulation again.... But I guess that's the circle of life :D)

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 1 of 2,232
2,231 REPLIES 2,231

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Waking up to a Beautiful morning smiling

After having a vivid dream during the night.

Just saw your comment, that's lovely @Anonymous ! slight_smile 

Message 1651 of 2,232

Luke30
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 389 Posts
  • 131 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Having a walk in Poole Park and sitting with on the grass and eating my lunch at Poole Park.
LGreenwood
Message 1652 of 2,232

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Marjo wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Waking up to a Beautiful morning smiling

After having a vivid dream during the night.

Just saw your comment, that's lovely @Anonymous ! slight_smile 

Thank you @Marjo , weather is a bit cooler now smiling

Message 1653 of 2,232

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Luke30 wrote:
Having a walk in Poole Park and sitting with on the grass and eating my lunch at Poole Park.

Would this be Poole in Dorset? @Luke30 

I have had several holidays over the years in the lovely county of Dorset

When I worked for the Yorkshire Water Authority, in central Leeds, about 45 years ago upside_down the building was on one side of Park Square with beautifully tended flower beds and grass in the middle. I was saving up to get married, so packed up a lunch before leaving home and just like you enjoyed sitting on the grass in the sun eating my lunch.

I think it is sooo important to get outside during your lunch break, particularly when working at a computer. My son, who works from home anyway, makes his own sarnies and gets out of the room where his work stuff is. He tells me he realises how much money he is saving on not buying a sandwich lunch, but then it's the walk to the sarnie shop which is / was of benefit.

Message 1654 of 2,232

Anonymous
Not applicable

Little Britain pulled from iPlayer, netflix & britbox....

Totally unfunny..

Message 1655 of 2,232

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2206 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Anonymous  I feel ya!

Today I had a patient. She was a year younger then I am. She got transplanted twice and stayed at this hospital for months, 120km from home. She was almost blind. 

But she was so full of positive energy! 

Due to her blindness (I brought her to another hospital for a checkup, so she was brought back to the other after), she was scared as she didn't knew the environment of the new ward. I was so sorry not being able to wait and bring her back myself (we're not  allowed to wait, as we're an ambulance, not a transport-unit. Sometimes if a check just takes 5-10 minutes we can talk to the central, but not at a time of 30 minutes plus. Told the nurses they should care for her, hope they really did.

This made me happy to be healthy..

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 1656 of 2,232

O2Karl
  • 285 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 24 Solutions

My Tesco Delivery slight_smile #Snacks 

signature
Message 1657 of 2,232

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122916 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@O2Karl wrote:

My Tesco Delivery slight_smile #Snacks 

I feel the same on a Tuesday @O2Karl  when Asda delivers. rofl

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1658 of 2,232

O2Karl
  • 285 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 24 Solutions

@Cleoriff You can't beat a food delivery slight_smile

signature
Message 1659 of 2,232

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10769 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 347 Solutions
When I get a slot I get food for neighbours too because slots are scarce. My neighbours get me eggs I can't get ...So..
all round makes us all feel good.
Happiness is being helpful 😊

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 1660 of 2,232