Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Topics: 115

Re: What made me happy today...

They look so yummy @Marjo .

Well done @EmilieT - not GBBO but Great Community Bake Off winner trophy cake yum

animated-elephant-image-0278
Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Community Manager

They were DELICIOUS! speak no evil don't tell anyone but I actually ended up eating 6 of them. Or was it 7...? speak no evil

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 688

@Marjo wrote:

They were DELICIOUS! speak no evil don't tell anyone but I actually ended up eating 6 of them. Or was it 7...? speak no evil

Off to the gym tonight then @Marjo rofl

*The Game Is On*

[ Edited ]

@Marjo wrote:

Errr... couldn`t you have sent certain members [me, for instance Happy Dance] one each Whistle?

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Former Staff

@Marjo wrote:

@Marjo astonished joy I'm glad you liked them, I'll think of another flavour combo to try and make more at some point slight smile

@jonsie @OldFart @TallTrees @Cleoriff @Mi-Amigo Thanks for all the compliments, so sweet of you guys smiling

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 100
Ideas: 2

[ Edited ]

I was not in a fit state to eat anything yesterday - some gut bug has my digestive system in its grip.

Anyway, now the fever has abated, and I can drink a glass of water at close to normal speed (rather than sparrow sips!), I had typical hospital fare for breakfast (I am not in hospital, might I add!) - Rice Krispies. So far, no complaints... Although my gut has been complaining, creaking and groaning like a galleon at full sail since Saturday, so we shall see.

The cookies look smashing, well done @EmilieT

We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty. Douglas Adams.

Hope you get better soon @pgn 

Robert Kennedy.

Level 26: Upbeat

Poor @pgn😥
Get well soon 😊

Topics: 100
Ideas: 2

@TallTrees wrote:
Poor @pgn😥
Get well soon 😊

Soon can't come quick enough. 

Looking forward to @Mi-Amigo's Word Diamond later though thumbsup

We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty. Douglas Adams.
Topics: 548