Did you mean: 

What made me happy today...

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2200 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hey guys.

In one of my old forums I was a member of (not existing anymore since this year), we had a thread where everybody just told in short what made them happy this day. Thought it would be nice for here too! slight_smile

To start: I'm working for EMS and my first call today was am expected birth. So we hoped we would be able to bring her into hospital just in time. But it didn't work. I was at the patient and she just said "it's coming"... My team-mate was driving REALLY fast, it took him about an kilometer to brake - during that time the baby was just born. Even we were a really young team and not long into job, we did VERY well and even the doctors told us we did excellent.

(Our last call was a reanimation on the street, the woman did not get an own circulation again.... But I guess that's the circle of life :D)

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 1 of 2,224
2,223 REPLIES 2,223

Anonymous
Not applicable

Lovely @Anonymous 

Do they come with you when you are out and about on the bike ?

You look to have a delightful modern home, if I may say that smiling

Message 1921 of 2,224

Anonymous
Not applicable

It is the last Thursday in Lockdown 2 Bouncy

Message 1922 of 2,224

Cleoriff
  • 122355 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I wouldn't be jumping about so much @Anonymous  I think all of Yorkshire has been put into Tier 3!!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1923 of 2,224

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
The sensible thing to do would be to maintain the national lockdown until a vaccine is rolled out
Dividing the country does exactly that and you could guarantee that London would escape the toughest measures!
Message 1924 of 2,224

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35208 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:
The sensible thing to do would be to maintain the national lockdown until a vaccine is rolled out
Dividing the country does exactly that and you could guarantee that London would escape the toughest measures!

Agreed. But when did sinsibility feature in the Gov't edicts about these controls?  Lockdown, while the government sets up testing at ports and airports, outbound as well as inbound, and also works to prevent the need to hoof I'll but recovering COVID-19 patients out into care homes would be a small move towards making people appreciate that things will be more accountable post-lockdown... 

But they'll be in the same place they are now, with slightly less beds used, just ready for the next flare-up because controls are lacking. 

Bleh. 

Message 1925 of 2,224

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25016 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Today has been a good day for me.

Carer came and collected shopping list, went to Asda, no  major queues or panic buying, got everything on list so I`ve got treets for myslef over the weekend.

Spoke to chat on Amazon, who found my "delayed/lost" order which will be delivered on Monday guaranteed and given £5 credit for inconvenience.

Got a suprise Xmas pressie from a friend.

Posted on forum, including the word search.

Had my chip supper.

Watched I`m A Celebrity and G won!!!

Brilliant end to a good day.

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 1926 of 2,224

Anonymous
Not applicable
Glad you had a good day Mr Go!
Message 1927 of 2,224

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Went for a ride albeit a slow one. There was still a smattering of snow and lots of mud. Not many walkers out which makes a pleasant change.
Message 1929 of 2,224

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 1930 of 2,224