Did you mean: 

What made me happy today...

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2200 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hey guys.

In one of my old forums I was a member of (not existing anymore since this year), we had a thread where everybody just told in short what made them happy this day. Thought it would be nice for here too! slight_smile

To start: I'm working for EMS and my first call today was am expected birth. So we hoped we would be able to bring her into hospital just in time. But it didn't work. I was at the patient and she just said "it's coming"... My team-mate was driving REALLY fast, it took him about an kilometer to brake - during that time the baby was just born. Even we were a really young team and not long into job, we did VERY well and even the doctors told us we did excellent.

(Our last call was a reanimation on the street, the woman did not get an own circulation again.... But I guess that's the circle of life :D)

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 1 of 2,224
2,223 REPLIES 2,223

Anonymous
Not applicable
In the pharmacy a lovely elderly gentleman struck up a happy conversation with me. He reminded me of my dear dad.
Message 1851 of 2,224

Anonymous
Not applicable

Waking up early smiling

Message 1852 of 2,224

Cleoriff
  • 122352 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

For me it was waking up later than usual, which meant it was light when I got up!

No rain is a bonus....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1853 of 2,224

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35207 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

They say "A picture paints a thousand words", so here is a photo of what I shall describe as  "eine Schatzkiste", a veritable treasure-chest of lovely loot, that was delivered to our front door by the postman yesterday:

IMG_20201016_102952_compress78__01.jpg

In true piratical fashion, the contents have already been heavily plundered: younger daughter has ambled off, cooing with glee, with the Garnier coconut bomb mask thing and the Liptons Ice Tea, Mrs @pgn has purloined the bath bombs, Egyptian Cotton candle and the "due (two!) San Pellegrino" cans. ..

Younger son has dibs on the Fanta and Sprite, and I've secreted the Dr. Pepper in the fridge for later. The box of "morning glory teapigs" lurking on the left look most interesting, they'll be sampled with our light lunch today... 

Thank you very much, @LukasB, @Marjo, @Martin-O2 and all the O2 team, a lovely thought, most unexpected, and one that brought a lot of smiles to our house today! Happy Dance

Message 1854 of 2,224

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122352 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

You better check this thread out @pgn 

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Off-Topic/%EF%B8%8F-Summer-on-the-O2-community-%EF%B8%8F/m-p/1398910/h... 

You are just rubbing salt in my wounds now!!

Mine STILL hasn't arrived ...which is a bit sad as

1) I live a mile away from @MI5  and he, along with most others, received theirs two days ago

2) Yours has made it to Ireland!

Mine still hasn't arrived sob

PS yours looks lovely. Pffftttt. rofl

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1855 of 2,224

pgn
  • 35207 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

No salt intended, @Cleoriff- well, maybe except for the crocodile tears... I hadn't perused the forum looking for what others might have got...

Sure your Postman didn't leave the box "somewhere safe"? Ours left it near the car, 'cos Mrs was shuttling two large, fearsome dogs into the back of the car when he appeared, and he did not wish her to approach him within 2m... All that could be seen from outside the car was a row of slavering fangs as Chocolate lab "defended" his space from a man in a bright Day-Glo jacket 😂

Message 1856 of 2,224

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122352 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

No, I've checked our safe place @pgn and nothing.

I had a white van pull up outside my house yesterday....but it was a parcel from Ebay (and posted from China) joy

I think @Martin-O2 and @LukasB were actually running round in circles yesterday, trying to track my parcel as I have been most vocal...LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1857 of 2,224

Anonymous
Not applicable
Awww @Cleoriff *hugs*
Message 1858 of 2,224

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10652 Posts
  • 118 Topics
  • 344 Solutions
  1. Thank you o2 - @Marjo @Martin-O2 @LukasB
    I received my o2 surprise yesterday too 😍 @pgn
    Full of goodies @Cleoriff..you will get the parcel soon surely. Lovely I'll share it too.
  2. 20201016_185910.jpg

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 1859 of 2,224

pgn
  • 35207 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Wow! Much more elegantly-positioned goodies in your photo @TallTrees 📷👍

I do hope @Cleoriff's turns up soon - I can imagine her Postman has been put on high-alert by now Whistle

Message 1860 of 2,224