Did you mean: 

What made me happy today...

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2206 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hey guys.

In one of my old forums I was a member of (not existing anymore since this year), we had a thread where everybody just told in short what made them happy this day. Thought it would be nice for here too! slight_smile

To start: I'm working for EMS and my first call today was am expected birth. So we hoped we would be able to bring her into hospital just in time. But it didn't work. I was at the patient and she just said "it's coming"... My team-mate was driving REALLY fast, it took him about an kilometer to brake - during that time the baby was just born. Even we were a really young team and not long into job, we did VERY well and even the doctors told us we did excellent.

(Our last call was a reanimation on the street, the woman did not get an own circulation again.... But I guess that's the circle of life :D)

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 1 of 2,232
2,231 REPLIES 2,231

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
Never had one of the x range last was a p990i
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 841 of 2,232

dgilbert2
Level 13: Prompter
  • 936 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

@viridis  does not look too out of place 10 years on, perhaps just a bit thicker grin

Message 842 of 2,232

Anonymous
Not applicable
The company of a good friend made me happy today, after receiving some bad news this morning 🙋
Message 843 of 2,232

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
The company of a good friend made me happy today, after receiving some bad news this morning 🙋

Fingers crossed things get better for you soon!

Message 844 of 2,232

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93236 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hope all is well.....

Message 845 of 2,232

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hope all is well.....

Thank you @Anonymous @jonsie...it's to do with my income (I wasn't going to say this) I shall try hard to keep the impact low & not affect my health...to say something positive = my mum is doing well after an accident in her home. I am going to visit her in hospital later today. We've had some lovely mother & daughter conversations lately. She is being well cared for whilst in the hospital,and should be back 🏡 home soon 🌷

Message 846 of 2,232

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hope all is well.....

Thank you @Anonymous @jonsie...it's to do with my income (I wasn't going to say this) I shall try hard to keep the impact low & not affect my health...to say something positive = my mum is doing well after an accident in her home. I am going to visit her in hospital later today. We've had some lovely mother & daughter conversations lately. She is being well cared for whilst in the hospital,and should be back 🏡 home soon 🌷

Everything crossed then!

Message 847 of 2,232

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hope all is well.....

Everything crossed then!

You put a smile on my face @Anonymous smiling for which I thank you most kindly 

What made me happy today ... = ... seeing my mum's deep brown eyes bright & twinkling, like my Gran's used to ... & ... a nice nurse said she knew I was mum's daughter by my eyes heart_eyes

Keeping positive ... = ... it was good for both of us to have each other's company heart 

When younger, my mum loved her garden ... her favourite flowers are tulips

Related image

Message 848 of 2,232

Anonymous
Not applicable

Marty my cat came home at 10am ish Kool as you like after a night out on the 'cold' tiles

I saw my long-time beautician friend & felt feminine again afterwards, had a good catch-up & we are to meet up for a meal when the local farm shop is all decked out for Christmas santa

Had a few Blonde Witch halves of shandy at Early Doors with some Real crisps which were very nice indeed for brekkie / lunch

Tripped off to the CAB (Citizens Advice Bureau) to make an appointment

Off to Herriots to be with a good friend = I drink blackcurrant cordial / tea / latte ... oh the barman did suggest a pina colada is it's cocktail hour = very nice

Home to fuss the cat, who is still where he was when he came in Monday morning = is there something wrong? = he purrs when I'm with him, but cats do purr when they are in pain = something to monitor

Off to see my mum today in hospital ... found a book of Skipton where the old is compared with the now, I hope she can use some time having a look at it

@EmilieT @Martin-O2 @Marjo ... ... ... could this thread be not stickied at the top of the board ... I ask as it's usually me posting here on it & I'm embarrassed a bit

Wispa' in destroying social *in - ter - course* mode ... this was said to me by my x-husband & I do it on the community forum ... ... ... my bad ... ... ... *Hangs Head in Shame* ... slight_frown

Message 849 of 2,232

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

No need to be embarrassed @Anonymous it's lovely to read about your day in this thread and what has made you happy. slight_smile We like to vary the stickied topics sometimes so it's changed now anyway and there's another thread up now.

Having said that, if anyone here feels that their own post needs editing for whatever reason afterwards, don't hesitate to let us know either via the Report Content link or PM and we can help out. slight_smile

I really like the pink tulips in your earlier post by the way - those are my mum's favourite flowers too along with pink roses, the 'normal' sized ones, very light pink (not sure what they are called specifically). My favourites (some of them, I love many flowers!) are the tiny pink flowers that look like tiny roses. But I don't remember their name.

Message 850 of 2,232