Did you mean: 

What made me happy today...

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2206 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hey guys.

In one of my old forums I was a member of (not existing anymore since this year), we had a thread where everybody just told in short what made them happy this day. Thought it would be nice for here too! slight_smile

To start: I'm working for EMS and my first call today was am expected birth. So we hoped we would be able to bring her into hospital just in time. But it didn't work. I was at the patient and she just said "it's coming"... My team-mate was driving REALLY fast, it took him about an kilometer to brake - during that time the baby was just born. Even we were a really young team and not long into job, we did VERY well and even the doctors told us we did excellent.

(Our last call was a reanimation on the street, the woman did not get an own circulation again.... But I guess that's the circle of life :D)

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 1 of 2,232
2,231 REPLIES 2,231

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well ... I found my spectacles ... I trod on them LOL

Luckily, I was wearing slippers ... so ... no damage done smiling

Message 621 of 2,232

ComaChameleon
  • 2206 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

We're a big family here @ComaChameleon & look out for each other ... you're going throuh a difficult patch ... You have my admiration for the responsibility for the job you do ... ... ... my dear dad Roy wanted to be nursed at home, but it wasn't to be as my mum was getting ill too ... the nursing home he got a place in couldn't do enough for him = it was like a cross between a hotel & a hospital ... sadly we lost dad 2.1/2 years ago & I still miss him every day ... my mum is still with us despite being in failing health, she is a constant concern but manages in her own home at 87

Thinking of you @ComaChameleon & hoping things work out soonest for you & your grandparents

Please do look after yourself bouquet

thanks @Anonymous slight_smile

And yes, we are! It's good to just talk about the s**t going on in life.  xx

My collegues are really fed up now. Getting told we would not work enough, but having many people sick because it's just too much work....

Yesterday my car got a crack (suddenly) in the windshield -.- So now I have to pay 150€ for it to get fixed (the other part pays the insurance. Plus 250€ for the mechanic last week but no extra money (sunday, night etc) for last and this month. Perfect time atm...

At least I'll have a job interview on 9th august... Hope it'll go well.

Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 622 of 2,232

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144376 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions
Buying a load of Christmas presents on Amazon prime day made me happy slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 623 of 2,232

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35940 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1593 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Buying a load of Christmas presents on Amazon prime day made me happy slight_smile

That'd do it, yep. 

Remembering where I've stashed them all come Christmas Eve'd make me even happier... 😂

Message 624 of 2,232

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122931 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

Snap! Even though I left it a bit late...still got 'one or two'

I know where they are stashed as well....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 625 of 2,232

Anonymous
Not applicable

@pgn wrote:

@MI5 wrote:

That'd do it, yep. 

Remembering where I've stashed them all come Christmas Eve'd make me even happier... 😂

christmas_tree LOL

Message 626 of 2,232

ComaChameleon
  • 2206 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@MI5

good you mentioned it... Had to look into our primeday... Got contact lenses 20% cheaper grin

Our's is done in 2 minutes already...

Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Message 627 of 2,232

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ComaChameleon wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

We're a big family here @ComaChameleon & look out for each other ... you're going throuh a difficult patch ... You have my admiration for the responsibility for the job you do ... ... ... my dear dad Roy wanted to be nursed at home, but it wasn't to be as my mum was getting ill too ... the nursing home he got a place in couldn't do enough for him = it was like a cross between a hotel & a hospital ... sadly we lost dad 2.1/2 years ago & I still miss him every day ... my mum is still with us despite being in failing health, she is a constant concern but manages in her own home at 87

Thinking of you @ComaChameleon & hoping things work out soonest for you & your grandparents

Please do look after yourself bouquet

thanks @Anonymous slight_smile

And yes, we are! It's good to just talk about the s**t going on in life.  xx

My collegues are really fed up now. Getting told we would not work enough, but having many people sick because it's just too much work....

Yesterday my car got a crack (suddenly) in the windshield -.- So now I have to pay 150€ for it to get fixed (the other part pays the insurance. Plus 250€ for the mechanic last week but no extra money (sunday, night etc) for last and this month. Perfect time atm...

At least I'll have a job interview on 9th august... Hope it'll go well.

four_leaf_clover All The Best @ComaChameleon for 9 August fingers_crossed

Message 628 of 2,232

ComaChameleon
  • 2206 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thanks @Anonymous  :)))

Hope time flies by faster now 😞

Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Message 629 of 2,232

Anonymous
Not applicable

Lots of happy things today ... but ... The Best Is ... = ... Our @jonsie's Posting Again Hug

Message 630 of 2,232