Did you mean: 

What made me happy today...

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2206 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hey guys.

In one of my old forums I was a member of (not existing anymore since this year), we had a thread where everybody just told in short what made them happy this day. Thought it would be nice for here too! slight_smile

To start: I'm working for EMS and my first call today was am expected birth. So we hoped we would be able to bring her into hospital just in time. But it didn't work. I was at the patient and she just said "it's coming"... My team-mate was driving REALLY fast, it took him about an kilometer to brake - during that time the baby was just born. Even we were a really young team and not long into job, we did VERY well and even the doctors told us we did excellent.

(Our last call was a reanimation on the street, the woman did not get an own circulation again.... But I guess that's the circle of life :D)

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 1 of 2,232
2,231 REPLIES 2,231

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Marjo wrote:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! :)
@ComaChameleon and @Anonymous's mum!  bouquet

Thank you @Marjo rose

Message 501 of 2,232

ComaChameleon
  • 2206 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Chilled today at work (we had one call in 12 hours, and that was only a transport, without blue lights). Sat in the sun...

We did a side inspection for a big international golf event taking place on a golf place at our area next week. Wow...Just wow. Sadly I have to work, otherwise I would have gotten Access All Area-tickets (costs around 350€ if bought)

Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 502 of 2,232

Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy being with a few good friends in t' pub during the afternoon ... we just meet up casually & have a laugh, good conversation & are 'always there for each other' in the convivial atmosphere of the bar slight_smile

Message 503 of 2,232

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same as yesterday really ... = ... being with friends - some of us are going through tough times so us others are being supportive which comes naturally

I'll say goodnight all

Related image

Message 504 of 2,232

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144147 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
G'night Jane x
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 505 of 2,232

jonsie
  • 93174 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6966 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy to have had a conversation with my mum Olwen on the phone today ... hearing her voice was wonderful ... she is in failing health but was aware to ask after my daughter-in-law ie has she settled into her new job, which she has - mum enquired after my son's welfare, he is better now that he & his wife have moved into their 1st own home, mum also was asking how I was = she was delighted when I told her I was well ... I reminded her that tennis at Wimbledon would be on the tv soon = mum really likes this & will watch the tournament with interest despite her eyes being not-so-good

I told mum that I loved her very much, was very proud of her & God Bless you mum heart

Message 507 of 2,232

ComaChameleon
  • 2206 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Today we had a call to a golf place (not the one with the international tournament, sadly), there someone got a patella-luxation. So I had to drive the ambulance across the green. The nice cut green. YAY. Such fun!

The patient did well, even he must have had real pain, we joked around with him. Nice guy.

During the ride to get there I told my collegue I always (since a kid) wanted to get a golfball.

When we were about to leave I said to one of the golf-teacher that I sadly didn't found a ball. He asked if I wanted to have one. I told him it was a dream since I was a kid and then he left and brought me two XD

Happy day grin

Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Message 508 of 2,232

jonsie
  • 93174 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6966 Solutions

Well you both had a good day @Anonymous and @ComaChameleon but in oh so different ways. smiley

It's good to speak to your mum Jane and I have to say that I would love to drive an ambulance across a golf green. Shame I wouldn't know what to do once I got there LOL

Message 509 of 2,232

Cleoriff
  • 122800 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Yes a great day for both of you.

Funny @Anonymous the day you had that lovely converstation with your mum was on my mums birthday. so I enjoyed reading that. heart

@ComaChameleonI bet the groundskeeper of the golf course had his head in his hands when you drove over his lovely grass Smiley Very Happy

I was just happy to see Lewis Hamilton drive like a genius to get pole position for todays F1 race in France.

#hammertime #44 #getinLewis...

Lewis Hamilton F1 Grand Prix Of France - Practice

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 510 of 2,232