cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is taking my phone so long???

Anonymous
Not applicable

I had a problem with my blackberry 9900 where it keeps rebooting itself continuously, so I took it into the 02 store to get it repaired. I got told the usual: my 30 day return is way over due, it needs to get sent off, come back in 7-10 working days blah blah blah, was alright with that, let them send it. After 10 days I go back only to find out it was still on its way. Thought it was just a delay, so left it. After 16 days I went back and it still showed it was on its way, was slightly confused but left it. Went back the next day and spoke to a supervisor who found out it got lost in the post back to the store. Got told to come back to get a replacement phone. A month has passed now and every time I go in I'm told I'll get a call when it's in which I never do so when I go in I get told to come back in the following week to collect it. This is piss-take and I want my phne back because I did NOT spend £570 on nothing.

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

sheepdog
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

I like to brandish a cattle prod Smiley Very Happy

Message 11 of 14

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Haha initiative training with a cattle prod:) I like it:)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 12 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

Wrong answer.......zap

Message 13 of 14

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions

Haha sounds like my electrical training slight_smile

trust me you never make the same mistake twice:)

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 14 of 14